Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody know about BLVD/Crash Mansion

Has anybody been to BLVD? I know Layo & Bushwacka played Crash Mansion, but I'm wondering what goes on upstairs at BLVD. Are there any parties there Friday or Saturday nights? What's admission/who spins? My job is holding an event at Crash on a Friday and I want to know if there's anything worthwhile that happens at BLVD. Thanks....

:getdown:

honestly for my taste in music and crowds blvd looked bad! i want to stress I DID NOT GO INSIDE SO I REALLY CAN'T COMMENT ON THE QUALITY OF THE PARTY, but def not my tatse, iv been to some places with the same carbon copy scene, and i hated it, had the worst times, top 40 hip-hop shit and radio crap, waaaaaay trendy crowd( ppl with the attitudes),i mean i like when ppl dress nice, but sometimes people can get waay rediculous :rolleyes: who am i to judge, downstairs was waaay more relaxed, everybody had a great time cause they fully enjoyed the music and went nuts!nobody cared, everyone was super nice, thats what i observed

Nice Place. BLVD is large with a nice bar and a medium sized club room. Admission is $15 and a mixed crown.. Its not the "look at me" crowd. Primarily hiphop. Doormen are medium strict, good to bring women.. overall a nice place with not too much hype..

yeah blvd is pretty good. Nice place, pretty big in size. It has 2 rooms upstairs and the music is mixed. Downstaris was like a nice little lounge, with a band playing... The girlz were hot and the ratio was good. Cover was 10 cuz we were on a list, but i think the regualr admission was 30.

i hate places like this. But on tues nigths my friends jut started a party their called LE CHIC and its no cover. Was there on tues enjoyed the music. Deep house with some drums. As for people well when i dance i bump into everybody so they can loosen up.