Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking 5HTP while rolling?

I think 5-HTP is most effective when you start taking it at least a week before you roll and to avoid the blues, for a few days afterwards. If you're a weekend warrior like so many of us have been in our younger days, I would just take it every day. I don't think it does anything for you while you're rolling but what the hell do I know? I'm an idiot!

Originally posted by miamimonk

Has anyone ever tried this. I did it once and it seemed to prolong it someonewhat but I did it as I was coming down, not during my peak.

I am sure LP would love his club logo glazed onto a photoshop with a CP member who is obviously,blatantly expressing his intolence, or undercover status to get known by "the zombie patio people ever hear of being neat and discreet? SPACE is doing it's best to keep all of the people who can't handle there shit or do it out in the open or do it period in the club's..... boy's and girl's the day's of doing drug's in club's is over just deal with it! if you gonna party do it respondsibly elevate your mind's before you enter and on top of it know what your taking,don't go overboard, to many people push the envelope to far and that's when bad thing's happen.

Now to answer your question 5HTP when taken in high dose's prior and after can seriously reduce the risk of any neurological damage by supporting seratonin level's with the added infusion of vitamin's b6 and b12 which allow the brain transport the intake of seratonin the damage that would have, could have,should have, but didn't because you prepared your self properly also preload creatine and protein shake's have been shown to increase brain function and restore the body after 10-12 hour's of maddness

i take anywhere from 400-600 milligram's every single night, it also help's you sleep and give's you back that sense of "well being back in your life that drug's take away,

seriously if you are going to use drug's take every precaution possible, none of us have any idea what this shit is gonna do to use in 20 year's, PARKINSON'S,AlZHEIMER'S,ETC.

How many of us after that horrible crash have said to ourselve's I'll never do this again I feel like shit, then 2 week's go by your seratonin is up there again and that one hour of pure bliss is worth an eternity in hell..............................................

Originally posted by Candy

And lucid dream.

I concur ........ and this coming from someone who barely remembers dreams , when I was on a 5-htp supplimentation I used to go to bed almost as if i was getting ready to walk into the local AMC theater .

:)

I've been taking 5hTP for awhile now, you have to take it for a month or so to get good fx. my rolls are more intense & last a little longer. You have to keep taking it regularly, as a supplement to really reap the benifits. As it is, I'm coming down off some goodies right now! ;)

Originally posted by mursa

I concur ........ and this coming from someone who barely remembers dreams , when I was on a 5-htp supplimentation I used to go to bed almost as if i was getting ready to walk into the local AMC theater .

:laugh: :laugh: :aright:

Originally posted by fall3nang3l

I've been taking 5hTP for awhile now, you have to take it for a month or so to get good fx. my rolls are more intense & last a little longer. You have to keep taking it regularly, as a supplement to really reap the benifits. As it is, I'm coming down off some goodies right now! ;)

where can I get a bottle of 5 htp and is there a certain company to look for?

I concur ........ and this coming from someone who barely remembers dreams , when I was on a 5-htp supplimentation I used to go to bed almost as if i was getting ready to walk into the local AMC theater . [\QUOTE]

too right

I am sure LP would love his club logo glazed onto a photoshop with a CP member who is obviously,blatantly expressing his intolence, or undercover status to get known by "the zombie patio people ever hear of being neat and discreet? SPACE is doing it's best to keep all of the people who can't handle there shit or do it out in the open or do it period in the club's..... boy's and girl's the day's of doing drug's in club's is over just deal with it! if you gonna party do it respondsibly elevate your mind's before you enter and on top of it know what your taking,don't go overboard, to many people push the envelope to far and that's when bad thing's happen.

exactly.... excellent post

When I used to roll I used to take 5-htp in the morning when I got home and then continue taking it mornings and evenings for about 3 days. Never felt the comedowns as a result... But I dont know about taking it *while* you're rolling... Besides that I don't do it anymore

When I used to roll I used to take 5-htp in the morning when I got home and then continue taking it mornings and evenings for about 3 days. Never felt the comedowns as a result... But I dont know about taking it *while* you're rolling... Besides that I don't do it anymore

not good to take while rolling. Not good to take too soon before rolling.

...if your looking to take something to enhance a roll take a TUMS (neutrlizes excess acid which destroys the mdma molecule ) before dropping a pill & or eat some grapefruit ( has a enzyme which supresses the release of a mdma destroying enzyme from the liver ) .

The grapefruit worked well for me , the Tums i've seen people swear by it but never tried myself .