Clubplanet Nightlife Community

River St in Hoboken (Good or Bad)? Whats your opinion?

friends of mine...

went down to hoboken last night to go bar hopping...

they claim it's really good

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

It gets really crowded, but the few times i've been there i've had fun....thing is now after going out consistently to clubs in nyc i think all clubs in new jersey suck!! maybe if they stayed open later. but yeah, riverstreet is good....it really depends on what your expectations are.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

It gets really crowded, but the few times i've been there i've had fun....thing is now after going out consistently to clubs in nyc i think all clubs in new jersey suck!! maybe if they stayed open later. but yeah, riverstreet is good....it really depends on what your expectations are.

That is so true about consistently going to clubs in the city and then go to Jersey. It's never the same.

Anyway, River Street is a really good Club in Jersey. That and Metro are my favorites. I call River Street the "Mini Sound Factory" cause you are able to look down on the dance floor. I'll be there tonight(avoiding the city) so see you there..

Peace

Riverstreet is decent...although living in hoboken i could say its probably one of the better places to go...but, nothing to brag about....as far as comparing it too soundfactory i wouldnt...dont think it comes close....

------------------

Men are like diapers..always on my ass and always full of shit..