Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: Motivated Promoters ..

Guest nynightlife04

Guest nynightlife04

Looking on gathering a group of young and motivated promoters willing to work on some of the hottest parties in New York. The team will be collaborating until September .. reply for more information. Easy $$$, Free Partying.

promoter here interested. what kind of parties? type of music? crowd? - specific target group? age group? if your target crowd is what im into, i'll he happy to be a part of your team. let's collaborate. Neon Productions - promoter for NYC EDM SCENE

spots as: exit, sf, webster hall, avalon, entrance, hard, the world

hollaback

Hey guys.....thanks for responding.....I'm one of the DJ's at this club....it's called RAZZOUS in Yonkers. www.razzous.com or you can directly email the manager at razzousnightclub@hotmail.com

Or email me at paliefeva@aol.com and I'll get you all the info.

It's an 18+ party on Sat. nights wit 2 rooms of music. House and Hip-Hop....very trendy and upscale. $$ to be made....trust me!

Guest nynightlife04

No this promotional team will not only be for the Yonkers Party. Its for a numerous amount of parties in the City, Queens and Long Island. My e-mail address is Italyzfinest49@aol.com or you can reach me at NightLifeTrends@aol.com. Im going to see what the deal is with my PMs sorry about that. Will be hopefully talking to you soon.

i went to tabu thursdays when i promoted there.i was bringing in 30 a week and everytime i bring people they would come and tell me it sucked. the club is very black and 3 weeks ago there was a shooting in the parking lot, luckily they caught the shooter. the bouncers were afraid to even take care of the problem even before it happened. what happened to a safe club where they search you for weapons. on thursdays a guy who looks like ELVIS stands by the dorr looking tough, supposely the owner....i would guss hes not such a good one if he has guys with no eperience being head promoters such as a SCOTT WHO WEARS A GAY VON DUTCH HAT AND IS AFRAID TO TALK BUSINESS IN PERSON. ALWAYS WANTS TO TALK ONLINE. HE GOES TO THE CLUB AND GOT PAID A THOUSAND AWEEK ONLY TO BRING 10 PEOPLE A NIGHT ACCORDING TO HIM. THE CLUB NEEDS A HOUSE CROWD,NOT SOME CRAPPY DJ. NIGHTLIFE IN THE CITY IS WAY BEETER IF YOU PLAN ON HANGING OUT ON A THURSDAY NIGHT.. :

i went to tabu thursdays when i promoted there.i was bringing in 30 a week and everytime i bring people they would come and tell me it sucked. the club is very black and 3 weeks ago there was a shooting in the parking lot, luckily they caught the shooter. the bouncers were afraid to even take care of the problem even before it happened. what happened to a safe club where they search you for weapons. on thursdays a guy who looks like ELVIS stands by the dorr looking tough, supposely the owner....i would guss hes not such a good one if he has guys with no eperience being head promoters such as a SCOTT WHO WEARS A GAY VON DUTCH HAT AND IS AFRAID TO TALK BUSINESS IN PERSON. ALWAYS WANTS TO TALK ONLINE. HE GOES TO THE CLUB AND GOT PAID A THOUSAND AWEEK ONLY TO BRING 10 PEOPLE A NIGHT ACCORDING TO HIM. THE CLUB NEEDS A HOUSE CROWD,NOT SOME CRAPPY DJ. NIGHTLIFE IN THE CITY IS WAY BEETER IF YOU PLAN ON HANGING OUT ON A THURSDAY NIGHT.. :

i totally AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!1

so whats up withthis?

you think you guys can pay out $10 a head for this per person or what?

cause thats the lowest i go-

300+ following to my own bookings alone

not kidding

you wantto meet up and talk about this then come to my release party this friday nigth at

well look here to see what its about

and yes

i have my own

shotgirls = spokesmodels - bartender- promoters etc

http://clubexl.com/fashion40.htm

there ya go

now lets get the game on running

just to let you ALL know

especially the thread starter-

if you want to jump onto the things i have going in nyc

i pay out 100% of what you bring in the door

i dont take ONE CENT of it