Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Bus To The Jersey Shore... WOW!

Guest syn3

Guest syn3

Who really likes driving down the shore?

Now who really likes driving home from the shore after a serious night of clubbing... i know i dont...

Thats why there are party buses that leave from the local malls and bring you straight down the shore... PLUS we get you into all the hot spots down there... on us!!! so hit up Belmar and Seaside like you really want to this year...

We are also giving away FREE rides and club passes.. check out the website and good luck with the game...

www.syn3.org

Guest syn3

trips are going to start May 13th and are running all summer long...

reserve your seats in advance..

visit www.syn3.org for more info or call us up @

888.USE.SYN3

(888.873.7963)

Originally posted by syn3

Who really likes driving down the shore?

Now who really likes driving home from the shore after a serious night of clubbing... i know i dont...

Thats why there are party buses that leave from the local malls and bring you straight down the shore... PLUS we get you into all the hot spots down there... on us!!! so hit up Belmar and Seaside like you really want to this year...

We are also giving away FREE rides and club passes.. check out the website and good luck with the game...

www.syn3.org

your IDEA blows dick rahter have my car leave whenever you want in your car

at the end of the night then you have to worry about cracked out smelly fat bitches like house4realdiva stinking up the bus

Guest syn3

whatever you just said...

but dont worry we will still let you use our service after you lose your license and/or car for a DUI from driving drunk or passing out at the wheel... you know all the cops down there have to make all their money for the whole year during the summer months... they will get you. but there are windows and air fresheners on the buses... also just think about the gorgeous people you could be sitting next to.

dont knock it till you try it

Hey Badass, Im sure u work hard at this cell phone booth just to pay for your car so Im sure you will be driving and rubbin one out by urself on that long ass drive....but as far as this service goes It is the SHIT!!! where else can u pay $25 and get a ride on a party bus to and from jersey shore and pay no admission to get into a club...if you think this idea blows dick then u need counceling cause either u have to much money to waste or u just a hater!:blown::idea:

Originally posted by imnutss

Hey Badass, Im sure u work hard at this cell phone booth just to pay for your car so Im sure you will be driving and rubbin one out by urself on that long ass drive....but as far as this service goes It is the SHIT!!! where else can u pay $25 and get a ride on a party bus to and from jersey shore and pay no admission to get into a club...if you think this idea blows dick then u need counceling cause either u have to much money to waste or u just a hater!:blown::idea:

guy who needs free admission, maybe your sorry ass... I dont do buses, I dont want to be on a time schedule

phone booth ...........lol......not a hater dont like your fucking idea

UPDATED SCHEDULE...

call 888.USE.SYN3

visit www.syn3.org

Thursday

Going to the shore

Leaving malls @ 12:00pm & 7:30pm

Arrives Belmar @ 1:30pm & 8:45pm

Arrives Seaside @ 2:15pm & 9:30pm

Returning to the malls

Leaving Seaside @ 4:15pm & 4:30am

Leaving Belmar @ 5:00pm & 1:45am

Arrives Malls @ 6:30pm & 3:00am & 6:00am

Friday & Saturdays & Sundays

Going to the shore

Leaving Malls @ 10am, 3pm & 9pm

Arrives Belmar @ 11:30am, 4:30pm & 10:30pm

Arrives Seaside @ 12:15pm, 5:15pm & 11:15pm

Returning to the Malls

Leaving Seaside @ 6:00pm, 1:00am & 4:30am

Leaving Belmar @ 6:45pm, 1:45am & 5:15am

Arrives Malls @ 8:15pm, 3:00am & 6:30am

..TICKETS ARE GOING FAST...DONT BE STUCK DRIVING..:pint:

<------ : That's the biggest pitch line I ever heard in my life that every salesperson uses - just makes me want to puke :vomit2:

yeah, like he said tickets are going fast - need to make your reservations ahead time like 4months ....... hehe

<------ : That's the biggest pitch line I ever heard in my life that every salesperson uses - just makes me want to puke :vomit2:

yeah, like he said tickets are going fast - need to make your reservations ahead time like 4months ....... hehe

Wow its funny people always like to question the truth....wanna wait till all the seats are gone then sure its up to you by the way its only 3 days in advance not 4 months, if you look at the service it should be easy to understand why the tickets are going fast cause people actually like to save themselves money, which they use to get wrecked later.

but if you still want to puke We can provide u with a puke bukets on board so u can puke the whole ride. :pint:

Nobody hates the ride home, because nobody remembers coming home. :pint:

Sell it, sell it, sell it.

Ur absolutely right .....if i cant remember coming home I prolly wont remember crashing and ending up getting a dui or worse either....

Ur absolutely right .....if i cant remember coming home I prolly wont remember crashing and ending up getting a dui or worse either....

This is a great idea, the people who don't like this just don't want their friends knowing they take a different fat chick home every week.

Sell this to everyone. :pint:

We Are About To Hook U Guys Up!!!! :bounce:

Syn3 Will now send its party vans to pick u and ur friends up from ur house...bring u down the shore get u the VIP treatment at every club and no cover charge at THE HOTTEST such as Surf and D'Jais..... All this for $35 per ticket....THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST DEAL EVER...U DONT HAVE TO DRIVE AT ALL....NO TOLLS----NO GAS---NO PARKING AND BEST OF ALL NO COVER CHARGE AT THE HOTTEST CLUBS AND NOW U DONT EVEN HAVE TO THE MALL TO GET ON THE BUSES...WE'LL COME TO WHERE U AND UR FRIENDS ARE.

CALL US UP AND SEE HOW MUCH FUN THIS SERVICE REALLY IS.....888-USE-SYN3...WWW.SYN3.ORG :ghey: