Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think he's got a point there..........

hialeahsound

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

what a fucking dumb spic...

america has no culture? hello you fucking moron, American cultrue is the most emulated on earth... get a clue..

Originally posted by saleen351

what a fucking dumb spic...

america has no culture? hello you fucking moron, American cultrue is the most emulated on earth... get a clue..

what do you see as american culture? what significant developments have happen in american culture since the sixties?? try to respond in an intellectual manner..I know that might be a bit of a stretch for you..;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

What is American culture? what significant developments have happen in Aremican Culture since the sixties?? Try to respond in an intellectual manner..I know that might be a bit of a stretch for you..;)

What the hell are you talking about? Why does our culture have to be significant? what does significant mean in terms of culture? How do u compare significant culture to other cultures? You make no sense, you hate Bush, you hate America. But their is a solution to all of this, it's called A ONE WAY PLANE TICKET TO THE COUNTRY OR "significant" CULTURE OF YOUR CHOICE.

Developments in American culture since the 1960s:

Disco

House music

nightlife

heavy metal

rise of the internet

I could go on..

Just to name a few and kick some spokes out of your euro-sympathetic wheel.

Though Saleen has to learn to play nice.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Disco

House music

nightlife

heavy metal

rise of the internet

I could go on..

I don't play nice with people who are American and have used our way of life and system for personal gain, then go trashing the very country that provided them their success.

What the hell are you talking about? Why does our culture have to be significant? what does significant mean in terms of culture? How do u compare significant culture to other cultures? You make no sense, you hate Bush, you hate America. But their is a solution to all of this, it's called A ONE WAY PLANE TICKET TO THE COUNTRY OR "significant" CULTURE OF YOUR CHOICE.

so your not going to answer the questions:confused: just as I suspected ;)

p.s. the only thing I "hate"are arrogant bigots with no respect for other people..

Originally posted by pod

Disco

House music

nightlife

heavy metal

rise of the internet

I could go on..

did I ask you the questions?"euro sympathetic wheel "what significance does this have to do, with simple questions directed to Saleen?

Guest saleen351

are you guys aware the england music scene is sooooooo bad Tony Blair and his goverment are steppign in to help... They went a whole year with no hits in the us top 20. Frances music scene is so bad, by law a certain % of music on a cd has to be in french..

it's easy to hate america, but i've never met a brit who didn't want to stay in this country.

what do you see as american culture? what significant developments have happen in american culture since the sixties?? try to respond in an intellectual manner..I know that might be a bit of a stretch for you..;)

In what aspects of culture? Don't get how anybody can say any country has no culture compared to another country, thats about as racist of a thing I've ever heard. Anybody outside of America would laugh at that comment though, because America's culture is one of the most followed around the world in terms of entertainment. And hot dogs and hamburgers are great so why hate on that.

are you guys aware the england music scene is sooooooo bad Tony Blair and his goverment are steppign in to help... They went a whole year with no hits in the us top 20. Frances music scene is so bad, by law a certain % of music on a cd has to be in french..

it's easy to hate america, but i've never met a brit who didn't want to stay in this country.

I just think he had point with what he said about people making music geared towards other producers with the idea that hopefully that person will play it. So much music today in regards to the dance scene sounds so recycled and over-done. The only thing that seems to change is the vocal or maybe a little of of the tempo.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by hialeahsound

He's on clubplanet n.j., I think he might enjoy that dumb spic remark. I'll just have him join the thread and you can work out your issues with him yourself.

he's friends with one of my friends, and we all ripped on him on cj about his sueing ultra cry baby scene...

Won't work because in terms of pop music, their musicians take the american pop sound and try to make some music that sounds like it. If you look at the biggest hits over there from there, usually its songs that sound French in France or sound English in England. Same thing all over the world though, got tons of family in Lebanon and they know all the american pop stars, but they have their own music stars as well because most artists from the middle east stick to making music that sounds middle eastern.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eddyguerra305

yeah u fucking guido

dude, word is LP made you mop the floor the other night, can you confirm this?:tongue:

Originally posted by livin42nite

In what aspects of culture? Don't get how anybody can say any country has no culture compared to another country, thats about as racist of a thing I've ever heard. Anybody outside of America would laugh at that comment though, because America's culture is one of the most followed around the world in terms of entertainment. And hot dogs and hamburgers are great so why hate on that.

I asked a simple series of questions directed to Saleen. so let him answer... I'm very aware of our contributions as a country to society... my questions if you truly understood them, did not imply "hating"... ;)

I know it was directed to Saleen, but I was just pointing out that there have been developments in American culture since the 1960s.

Oh and hot dogs and burgers rule. I had 4 Sabretts for dinner last night.

Like it or not, our TV programs and music are culture. They may not be "culture", but they are culture in the broad sense. Where other nations have art and sculpture, we have The Sopranos, house music, Star Wars, and so forth.

I know it was directed to Saleen, but I was just pointing out that there have been developments in American culture since the 1960s.

Like it or not, our TV programs and music are culture. They may not be "culture", but they are culture in the broad sense. Where other nations have art and sculpture, we have The Sopranos, house music, Star Wars, and so forth.

Originally posted by pod

again ,let Saleen answer the questions. ;)

I asked a simple series of question directed to Saleen. so let him answer... I'm very aware of our contributions as country to society, and my question did not imply"hating".. did you take the time to read what I wrote :confused:

Read what you wrote, seemed like you didn't believe much has happened since the 60's culturally in the US. That's obviously wrong and glad to see you know tons have happened. The only place I put something about "hating" though was about the hot dogs and hamburgers and that was junior's comment not yours.

Guest saleen351

i replied but cp fucked up. Tony I can't answer the question, I have no idea how anyone could. It's not like comparing the 85 bears vs the 86 Gmen... Our culture is our culture, whether it's significant or not, I like it here.

But to try and answer your question, our siginifcant aspects of our culture is capitalism and personal wealth. It comes down to greed. That is our significant cultural aspect.

The point is, Tony, is that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save clubplanet, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA