Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comming soon......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Can't wait to pick this up....Tsettos is the man....can't wait to go hear him this summer!!! TEMPTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

i've heard it, and it rocks!!!!! New remix of the Tempts anthem Angel and of course a remix by Denny and Richie Santana OF DELACY, THAT LOOK!!!!!!

ON THE BLVD!!!!

Guest saleen351
guido music blows..... :tongue:

don't worry mr tress, you are getting a link in your aim, to where you can buy it...

Guest saleen351
thank God...i thought u would never tell me...:aaah:

I think Denny has a great TL for the cd, I like all the tracks, and majority of them you've seen me post about. It all about fun fun fun whereas miami is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too snobby to party like nyc and nj peeps.

I'm keeping the tracklisting a secret until it leaks or gets posted by the label (louie devito's label).

BUT IF YOU WANT REAL OLD SCHOOL NYC VS THE HAMPTONS VS THE NJ SHORE GUIDO FIST PUMPING ACTION , THEN CLICKEY HERE

http://www.megamixrecordings.com/megaprotempnew.html

VIC LATINO OPENED THE ROOM UP FOR OSCAR G AT SURF, AND THE PLACE WENT FUCKING NUTZZZZZ. I love all these guido anthems. :bowdown:

Oscar G at surf then over to Tempts for classics night, oh what a summer it will be , t minus t months.

:)

( packing tent in order to camp out in the nearest Spec's ....oh the antisipation ! :bounce: )

You're late mursa...right now im sitting here with my laptop waiting,there's a huge line, so hurry up ...i dont think i can hold your place much longer..

:)

You're late mursa...right now im sitting here with my laptop waiting,there's a huge line, so hurry up ...i dont think i can hold your place much longer..

Jusr make yourself visible ( stick your head out every once in a while ) , and i'll bully myself there . :biggrin:

Im getting my Grandma a copy aswell ....she's 74 but sure can jam to some soul-full diva house , i tell ya .