Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Scumfrog @ Crobar this Friday!

:bounce: This Friday, in the Main Room, we have guest DJ Brendan Benke opening for The Scumfrog (www.thescumfrog.com) who will be spinning rock-influenced house beats with sexy European sounds. He’s America’s hottest re-mixer/producer whose recent remixes have included collaborations with Missy Elliot, Monica and David Bowie. Spinning in the Reed Room will be Lilly of the Valley spinning electro-pop smashups and in the Prop Room, Todd Mallis, NYC’s hottest up-and-coming DJ will be spinning an eclectic mix driven by rock, 80’s, soul and hip-hop. Don’t miss out on this amazing night of music and excitement.

Don’t forget to check out the NEW PARTY in the Prop Room starring Eric Conrad, Amanda Lepore, Sophia Lamar, Lincoln Palsgrove and the Trinity bringing you their brand of festive fun with the freaks and the color from downtown NYC.

Doors open at 10pm

Cover $25

:bounce: I don't understand your reply....

Let me explain . . . . .

The :bowdown: : means that I bow down before Scumfrog . . . and I simply stated that now in the format of CP we need to put down at least 10 characters for you to post something.

I hope that satisfied you :hat:

hail scumfrog our leader :bowdown: