Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One night stand!

moniquetz007

I've had 2, technically become one cuz one of them came back for more, the other, well I was pretty drunk and didn't realize what I had done til I came back from work n she was still there, bleh.

I don't understand...did you not recognize that some slut was in your bed when you first woke up to go to work?

Of course! They all sucked though

That sucks...the best thing about having one night stands is being mad drunk and having wild, uncontrollable, great sex

Sucks doesn't it?

I'm not going through that shit ever again, I'm glad I've found the one.

I must say I do miss the excitement of it all, but not nearly worth all the trouble......

I don't understand...did you not recognize that some slut was in your bed when you first woke up to go to work?

I saw her there when I left, but I had only slept 2 hours and expected her to be gone before I got back. By the time I got back from work I was sobered up. Thats not even the worst part, she got hers twice, I DIDNT GET MINE :cuss:

had one in florida once a few years ago.......walked into an outdoor patio type bar with a dj, etc........went to the bar and bought the girl next to me a shot.......we talked.........we danced.........did more shots.................took her to waffle house (big spender) to hear some of her bullshit.........then took her home to a really ghetto neighborhood................thought someone named Leo was gonna jump out of the closet while I had my pants down.............fucked her................went back to the hotel...................woke up the next day and went to Disneyworld.......

And then waking up the next morning and regreting it.

I don't think I've ever regretted a one night stand. I mean usually, we are both drunk enough to the point where when we are fucking, I can pretty much abuse the shit out of her and treat her like a whore. So that when I wake up and leave I'm in a good mood because I busted a good nut