Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ha ha, solid gold dancers at twilo

ok, i swear i'm not making fun of anyone from this board, but what was up with some of the dudes last night at twilo??? there were a few that provided some real first class solid gold moves for us!! this one guy was doing leaps and twirls like i've never seen b/f, kicking his legs and punching the air. he put on a real show and his jeans were so tight i swear he's lucky they didn't split!! i know, who am i to criticize someone's dancing techniques but there were a couple of funny characters, that's all.....i'm sure people will back me up on this one,,,,, Jammy? Divalicious??? How funny were those fellas???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, i swear i'm not making fun of anyone from this board, but what was up with some of the dudes last night at twilo??? there were a few that provided some real first class solid gold moves for us!! this one guy was doing leaps and twirls like i've never seen b/f, kicking his legs and punching the air. he put on a real show and his jeans were so tight i swear he's lucky they didn't split!! i know, who am i to criticize someone's dancing techniques but there were a couple of funny characters, that's all.....i'm sure people will back me up on this one,,,,, Jammy? Divalicious??? How funny were those fellas???

uknjx2

Hey jumping and twirling can be cool.....if done the right way......though I think my style is more chunky and funky more than solid gold....but I'll gues you'll have to wait and see

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Nikki, you are sooo right! No disrespect or anything, but I thought he was training for the Olympics in the high jump category cwm27.gif . I was more concerned that he was gonna blow out his knee or mess up his ankle. How funny was it though when I tried to jump like him? Nice to hear you too girlies had a good time watching his funky fresh dope moves!

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Archived