Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I missing the UPLOAD PHOTO link??

something is still messed up ir I am missing soemthing cause the Photo board is not working at all.?

Mods, Dave? any help, I am logged in , it says I am

See where it say Photo - click on that, then you will se a Log In link..

my only beef with this new board, is that I can't put more than 250 characters in my sig..so now I can't post links to acts, clubs, and music that I want othet people to check out! All I could do this time was two links, a photo, and some text. When I tried to change it about a week ago, right after the new board came to be, I was allowed 500 characters, now only 250!?! WTF?!?

:splat:

my only beef with this new board, is that I can't put more than 250 characters in my sig..so now I can't post links to acts, clubs, and music that I want othet people to check out! All I could do this time was two links, a photo, and some text. When I tried to change it about a week ago, right after the new board came to be, I was allowed 500 characters, now only 250!?! WTF?!?

And I can't attach any pics.. imagine that :(

And I can't attach any pics.. imagine that :(

to your post? I can do that, but I only tried it in the test forum.. Where have you tried that?? Or do you mean you can't post the larger pix?

I put off changing my sig 'cause of all this BS!!