Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i wonder if this guy got in trouble??

so this broker/broker assistant was walking around today wearing a white striped shirt, and as everyone knows, you can usually see the undershirt...well....

he must have been in a hurry in the morning and not realized what he was doing, because his undershirt had in very big writing --> "I GOT SUM PUSSIE @ VIXXENS" with 2 half naked chics posing under it :laugh:

my jaw dropped when i saw this......i wonder if anything happend to him :confused:

so this broker/broker assistant was walking around today wearing a white striped shirt, and as everyone knows, you can usually see the undershirt...well....

he must have been in a hurry in the morning and not realized what he was doing, because his undershirt had in very big writing --> "I GOT SUM PUSSIE @ VIXXENS" with 2 half naked chics posing under it :laugh:

my jaw dropped when i saw this......i wonder if anything happend to him :confused:

:laugh: i hope its vixens thats in bk/qns border... omg that place is sooooo ghetto but loads of fun... (no pun intended)

Thats not a nail gun accident, you have to be a complete idiot to shoot your self that manytimes from that many angles

...ever think someone else might have been holding the gun?...

Six nails embedded in the skull of construction worker Isidro Mejia, 39, after an industrial incident caused a nail gun to shoot nails into his head and brain on April 19, 2004, are seen in this X-ray image from Providence Holy Cross Hospital in Los Angeles. Five of the six nails were removed in surgery that day and the sixth was removed from his face on April 23, after the swelling went down. (AP Photo/photo released by Providence Holy Cross Medical Center)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040505/480/la10205051748&e=2&ncid=1756