Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED HELP?? BEST HALLOWEEN PARTY ON TUESDAY NIGHT????

I think Centro Fly is having something on Tuesday..Also, I was in Cheetah for a while on Saturday and there were flyers all around for Tuesday...This may sound rediculous..but I went to Webster Hall 3 years ago for the after Halloween parade party and it was actually kinda fun...the costumes in there were the best I have seen in a club..because it is like the official after party. But, it is Webster Hall, and you know what that means.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

I dont know what the fuck your guy's problem is. Im going to SF on SAT night, I have a cape and mask like one of those in the movie Eyes Wide SHUT. SO as im walking in Paris leans to my ear and says FOllow me. SO i'm like ok, she guides me into some little janitorial room in SF unzips my pants and just blows away if you will. Meanwhile I have my mask on the whole time so she has no clue who I am. But the damnest thing is i can't enjoy it cause i feel like it's a dude under me, Can someone explain this phenomenom? Am I gay for thinking those thoughts or is there something behind all this? I need help with thise, Please!!!