Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Mike Negron party tonight!!!!

I'm sure most of you have heard of this cat, he is an excellent tribal DJ and has had several parties over the past year. Well, he's back in action and is doing afterhours every Friday/Saturday from 1-10am at some spot on 20th and Park....it starts with an A! Does anyone know? I have a flyer, but it's at the house, though I am DEFINITELY gonna be there. How could I have forgotten last week when I was so down in the dumps over Danny?!?! Is anyone else interested in checking this out? I will log back on when I get home and post the info if it hasn't been done already.

:)

I'm sure most of you have heard of this cat, he is an excellent tribal DJ and has had several parties over the past year. Well, he's back in action and is doing afterhours every Friday/Saturday from 1-10am at some spot on 20th and Park....it starts with an A! Does anyone know? I have a flyer, but it's at the house, though I am DEFINITELY gonna be there. How could I have forgotten last week when I was so down in the dumps over Danny?!?! Is anyone else interested in checking this out? I will log back on when I get home and post the info if it hasn't been done already.

:)

i went to check it out last week after avalon, its alot of people from vinyl that were there. the music was good, all tribal but they need to get girls up in there its a sausage fest. the space is nice alot of couches and big bar but you know how afterhours places are, alot of shady characters came towards the end. it was a fun time ill def go again but i won't be a regular.

Thanks for the honest review and speedy reply!

I will definitely bring my fine ass in there tonight then, lol. Try to round up some other girls too! Of course the freaks come out at night (and dawn) but I'm glad you said the music was on point. The rest of y'all holla back, looking forward to meeting more of you now that the weather is so gorgeous.

I'm back at home, found the flyer! The name of the party is Odyssey and it's at

Anju

36 E. 20th St between Broadway and Park Ave.

I live right up the street, so that's even better! Maybe I can take some of that surplus sausage home with me tonight. Somebody tell Armand Van Helden about the party!!!!!! :laugh:

OHHH THE MEMORIES ITS LIKE THE NEW AFTERHRS LIKE WHAT CAFE NEVA WAS LIKE LAST YR I MISS THAT PLACE!

Stop playin! I was there this morning, left around 9? It WAS really good, love the VIP room downstairs too. Mike is the shit!!!!!

I love seeing our extended crew all the time, we always have each others' back and know it's a guaranteed good time because WE are the party, and now we've got some really good music to set it off properly after Danny's departure.