Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shelter tonight!!!!

I still have NOT been to this spot, but I keep hearing about (and seeing) the dancers, and would love to go. What time is a good time to get there, what time does it usually end, and is anyone else going tonight?

Is the music gospel house, or is it deep and soulful, or a mixture? I love Marques Wyatt and figure his style may be similar. Thanks y'all! Hope to see some of you there.

Also, what is the crowd like? :type:

Go around 1 the crowd is pretty mixed black, asian, hispanic white anything goes. Many Dancers and Music heads. Timmy likes to say he spins dance music not house music. So you will hear all kinds of tunes but he seems to like that R&B Soulful sound. (Think Joe Clausell minus the crazy crossover. God I wish I could have been to more body and soul parties.) You wont see many "Party" people at Shelter. This place is not about substances. Just go to dance and lose yourself in the music. Also check the Shelter page make sure Timmy is spinning that night. If Timmy is not there, it would be like going to vinyl when Danny was away.

Go around 1 the crowd is pretty mixed black, asian, hispanic white anything goes. Many Dancers and Music heads. Timmy likes to say he spins dance music not house music. So you will hear all kinds of tunes but he seems to like that R&B Soulful sound. (Think Joe Clausell minus the crazy crossover. God I wish I could have been to more body and soul parties.) You wont see many "Party" people at Shelter. This place is not about substances. Just go to dance and lose yourself in the music. Also check the Shelter page make sure Timmy is spinning that night. If Timmy is not there, it would be like going to vinyl when Danny was away.

great points my young padawan.