Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a comment about the iraqi prisoner thing

drsatan

Obby you gotta understand that THEY live their lifes much differently than ours ....it's animalistic-primitive the best way I describe such behaviour , but they have been doing such acts to their enemies for nearly 1,500 years ( islam ) .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought Islam was against these acts??? :confused::confused:

Not when they are up against an enemy ....... acts such as be-heading people , stoning them to death still is used to this day (barbaric in its own right) .

Don't mistaken how they live their day to day lives through islam with how THEY TREAT their enemies .

* Lions are gentle to their own BUT will snap the neck of a gazelle in .5 seconds . :)

Not when they are up against an enemy ....... acts such as be-heading people , stoning them to death still is used to this day (barbaric in its own right)

no no no..i dont mean that...the US is consider barbaric b/c of our capital punishment...what i meant was after the fact...after they were dead...doesnt Islam forbid the mutilation of a dead body after death?? b/c i could have sworn they were....:confused:

Not when they are up against an enemy ....... acts such as be-heading people , stoning them to death still is used to this day (barbaric in its own right) .
there are some who would say capital punishment is rather barbaric.

This problem is not really that big of a deal..for educated people like us,

The real problem lies in the majority of our population that just see's this crap on TV, instantly form an opinion, then become outraged in what they see.

Right now it just seems like a one sided story, people need to think back...These people are criminals in every sense of the word, they dont deserve shit, one day they are shooting RPG'S at our troops and the next day they are having their human rights infringed on :jerkoff: COME ON PEOPLE!

Right now it just seems like a one sided story, people need to think back...These people are criminals in every sense of the word, they dont deserve shit, one day they are shooting RPG'S at our troops and the next day they are having their human rights infringed on :jerkoff: COME ON PEOPLE!

i hear ya...but the thing is...we are suppose to be "better than that"...u know what? if ur going to do that kind of stuff, DONT TAKE PICTURES...i mean what did they think they were going to do with those pictures? come on!!!

This problem is not really that big of a deal..for educated people like us,

The real problem lies in the majority of our population that just see's this crap on TV, instantly form an opinion, then become outraged in what they see.

educated people should know the difference between right and wrong. I give more credit to us as a people, that we can form our own opinions. the debate as to whether they where criminals is irrelevant. the issue at hand is our behavior, and how we will address those matters. we need to be less concerned with the amount of press coverage, opinion polls, etc and more anxious at getting things right, and moving on. whether we like it our not, the world is watching us. we need to rise to the occasion, do what is right, and prove to the world what a great country we are. we owe that to our men and women in Iraq and all over the world risking their lives.

educated people should know the difference between right and wrong. I give more credit to us as a people, that we can form our own opinions. the debate as to whether they where criminals is irrelevant. the issue at hand is our behavior, and how we will address those matters. we need to be less concerned with the amount of press coverage, opinion polls, etc and more anxious at getting things right, and moving on. whether we like it our not, the world is watching us. we need to rise to the occasion, do what is right, and prove to the world what a great country we are. we owe that to our men and women in Iraq and all over the world risking their lives.

Sometimes what's right is not always what's best!

Reguardless of how we handle this situation, most forigners have already developed their opinions and wont be swayed...Especially now that this happend!

Like i said before, some soldiers were paid to set this up to sway more votes to kerry!

WAKE UP!

Like i said before, some soldiers were paid to set this up to sway more votes to kerry!

WAKE UP!

nah i dont think so...but i still dont understand the whole taking pictures thing...say ur right...say they did this to undermine Bush...throw the book at them...and that female in all the pictures?? guess what? she's pregnant with the child of her bf, who is her bf?? that dorky army guy with glasses in the pix...i believe that is ALSO an offense (troops having sex with troops)..guess what THROW THE BOOK AT THEM...make an example of all those that are involved in this...

Sometimes what's right is not always what's best!

Reguardless of how we handle this situation, most forigners have already developed their opinions and wont be swayed...Especially now that this happend!

WAKE UP!

soldiers where paid to commit acts of torture, rape, sodomy, etc to prisoners to sway an election. this is your educated opinion? Outstanding and you wonder why foreigners might develop a negative opinion of the US... :rolleyes:

a little off topic, but..........

i woke up today and my bedroom smelled really bad- i had the farts the whole night and basically farted my room up.

ive had them the whole day...ugh... i am a biological weapon

no no no..i dont mean that...the US is consider barbaric b/c of our capital punishment...what i meant was after the fact...after they were dead...doesnt Islam forbid the mutilation of a dead body after death?? b/c i could have sworn they were....:confused:

When you feel extreme anger towards a enemy , you would be surpized at the things that you would do to express the frustration/hate you feel .

It's similar to "empting" all 6 or 7 shots of your gun on your enemy when you blew his brains out with your first shot .

soldiers where paid to commit acts of torture, rape, sodomy, etc to prisoners to sway an election. this is your educated opinion? Outstanding and you wonder why foreigners might develop a negative opinion of the US... :rolleyes:

maybe the whole war is a kerry conspiracy! that slick bastard.

Shoot all Iraqui POWs ... especially the younger ones ... those who were born under a military dictatorship ... shot 'em all!!!!!!!!!! :gang: ... but make sure to torture and denigrate them b4 ... make them suffer and get angry and then :splat: ... :gang::bounce:

oh ... and sensor those freaking reporters that hide behind a desk :type: and behind freedom of speech. :tank:

I have to agree with SOBETON here. I really doubt soldiers where paid to set this up to sway more votes to Kerry. This matter is and has been under investigation and like EVERY investigation the full facts will not be revealed until the investigation is over. That is the reason the US will not release the additional photos which we have. The American haters can say that we are trying to hide the facts but little do they know that is how our justice system works. Things are kept confidential for investigational reasons. The US is the leader in protecting human rights so you can rest assure that once the trials take place......all evidence will be displayed.

Also, keep in mind that our military controled only one wing of this prison (this was recentlly rleased). It's an Iraqi ran prison full of Iraqi prisoners......The wing controlled by the U.S. is for enemy fighters, terrorists and all those disobeying curfews,etc..etc...). Might there be some innocent people there,,,,,probably,,,,,,Are most prisoners there enemy fighters captured during combat or breaking curfew? YOU BET 'YA!

As for

they have been doing such acts to their enemies for nearly 1,500 years ( islam ) .

Very true but it does not justify that what they are doing is ok. It is heartless and inhumane. There are rules of engagement that are to be followed when at war and it seems like everyone can break those rules except the US? Is this fair? NO! Does it show what type of people we are? YES!!!!!!

Remember, humans aren't born with hate or love. We are taught it.