Clubplanet Nightlife Community

review of last night at Avalon .. DJ = JEFF MILLS

hahahahhah!!!!! I was seriously CRACKING UP SOOOO HARD!!!! She was holding a cigarrette and waving it in my face while she was hopping around like a bunny in heat...I was ready to grab her cig and and put it out on her ass....hehehe :laugh: :laugh:

OMG ... did she really ??? haha . that is soooo funny .. cig .. haha .. she was too gone on drugs that is ..

:aaah:

peace

the MASK

• 1 year later...
:rofl: The precursor to it all. :rofl:

so you searched for this ...cut and pasted and took the time to add my intials...wow

so you def just reached top of the list of CP losers....

I would get you a trophy, but there is no medal cheap enough to honor you ..

lol

yeah, Fri was a good night....I'd say a 7.

Next week we have infected mushrooms and then the following week; two incredible nights for me; J00F and Picotto - now that will be a weekend!

hey digitalE....I only had a few drinks but the barkeeper hooked me up good - when I saw him pour mostly Stoli and then just a few drops of RedBull - I knew it's gonna kick my ass... LOL

Anyhow, I am good now and ready for more action....knee is not a big deal. I do so much hiking and mountaineering that I will probably fall off a cliff and crack my skull before that knee goes bad on me :screwy:

When and Where is Infected Mushroom spinning? :blank: