Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Diggin In The Crates" Vol.2 CD GIVEAWAY!!!

To all of you who were at Deko this past Saturday, you know how insane the music was. We recorded the night and will be giving a CD away of the night this Saturday May 15th to the first 200 customers. Doors open at 10pm. Music provided on the main floor by Richie Santana. DJ Klutch holds it down on Level 2. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Guys remember if you are 22 or 21 you will only be allowed in if on a Guestlist.

Next week May 22nd, "The Closing Party". Sessions Saturdays comes to an end after a second successful season. Lots of surprises this night, you might see a few people behind the bar you would not expect. Also a special birthday celebration for my Co worker/Friend Sparklez.

Deko will remain open every Thursday and Friday all summer long!!!

Also to thank you all for your continued support and since there are only 2 weeks left till we end the Sessions party till September I would like to offer all clubplanet members free admission on my Guestlist till 11pm, just shoot me an e-mail and mention your from CP.