Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight Saturday night..

tranza

Got there around 12:30, music was horrible, crowd was horrible.. After a few Bacardi & Cokes, it started to pick up a little.. When DJ Hell came on, the night got really good.. He played some crazy beats and everyone got in the mood.. The place was pretty packed, and next thing I saw was Danny Tenaglia walk into the room above the booth.. He was wearing that same crazy mask he had on at Vinyl.. DT is a cool mofo ( wish I wasnt so drunk, I think I might have scared him wink.gif ).. Some whorlie was getting railed behind the bar in that room with like 20 people watching.. The bitch actually had the nerve to catch attitudes with everyone around them.. *Sigh*

Anyway, the night ended up ok.. Had 10 too many drinks, almost lost them outside Sound Factory.. Wound up in my bed at 5am.. Beer and LIQUOR do NOT mix..

Untill next weekend.. *Puke*

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

[ Edited spacificly for Schwingep ]

[This message has been edited by tranza (edited 10-29-2000).]

I am sure he means beer and liquor don't mix. I bet he's still hung over...give him a brake.

Even thought they do mix...quite nicely, I might add

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

got a better description then crazy beats??? all clubs play crazy beats.

was he more funky..with a filtered type feel or did he play hard minimal stuff...

i couldnt make his appearance...but used to love his shit a few years back.

Originally posted by sleepiswaste:

got a better description then crazy beats??? all clubs play crazy beats.

was he more funky..with a filtered type feel or did he play hard minimal stuff...

i couldnt make his appearance...but used to love his shit a few years back.

He stared off kinda minimal, but progressed really quick.. He got into some tribal beats, then got really hard.. Only track I can remember was the Josh Wink remake of the LiL Louis French Kiss jam.. I think Selway was comming on as I was running outside to get fresh air..

------------------

hey tranza ..

I went to limelight too on sat. night. I got there at about 12:00-12:30 and it did sux but later it got better. I was with my two freinds that love hip-hop and not really the maindance floor so i was in the hip hop room. the dj in there sucked. all the other sat. the dj is good but this time he sucked. he played all old shit and it was bad not even good old skool well anyways ...after a while it was ok but whatevea. later!

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

Originally posted by tranza:

He stared off kinda minimal, but progressed really quick.. He got into some tribal beats, then got really hard.. Only track I can remember was the Josh Wink remake of the LiL Louis French Kiss jam.. I think Selway was comming on as I was running outside to get fresh air..

remix of french kiss????? u sure that was dj hell. that doesnt sound like him at all. that sucks.thank god i didnt go.

didnt think he would play "anthems"

Originally posted by sleepiswaste:

remix of french kiss????? u sure that was dj hell. that doesnt sound like him at all. that sucks.thank god i didnt go.

didnt think he would play "anthems"

I am posative..

------------------

Archived