Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is avalon still 21+?

haven't seen the new interiors, yet.

but, it should be.

give them a call...i'm sure someone will confirm.

never trust the word of another, i don't.

see and hear it for yourself, or it didn't happen or is prolly untrue.

it's called being self sufficient...it's the only way to be....or u end up in a corner one day, and you'll find out, those u thought were your friends...turned a different corner....and when u do finally "get in"...all a sudden people appear out of the blue.

don't ask.

nope, im 18. been going to avalon since november, i promote fot them. its 18 every weekened. they put 21+ so they can attract a more older crowd, but if you go to with a 18ID, they wont reject you. trust me

Cool aznxtc... you hang out at exit too I see from your location...

:half:

hey wassup, i USEDD to be at EXIT, not no more since it became Black. EXIT was my second home back then. When Draper was Resident, till the Mix Friday Events we threw with Ferry, Acosta, Thrillseekers, etc. etc, till the end of 2003 when hiphop took over the main floor and i hung out in the Red Room, till the end of EXIT's era. haha. SuCks. i loved every moment at EXIT back then and it sucks to have lost such a great club. Was you there also? Or you still there under BLack?

• 1 month later...