Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GBH 6 Yr Anniversary Roll Call

it is prob. because you showed up with a group of dudes

NOPE JUST ONE OTHER GUY...EITHER WAY, GBH USED TO THROW THE BEST GOD DAMN PARTIES IN THE CITY AT CENTRO FLY WHERE THAT NEVER MATTERED...HOW THE HELL U GONNA CHANGE UR DOOR POLICY ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE R GOING TO DANCE INSTEAD OF STANDING AROUND LIKE STATUES

Lotus is definately a different club than C-fly, with a "tougher" door...that does suck they gave you probs Joe.

I will def stop by to help the GBH guys celebrate 6 great years of parties...and I'm looking forward to seeing BOTH my "T" Boys...Larry and Michael. But I'm also gonna run across the street to Filter for some great tunes and cheaper drinks.

You have to remember that GBH is 6 yrs old and part of their crowd grew up and probably prefer to stand around and lounge than dance in a dark club.

Thinks change.

But I heard they have alot of things coming up ( dance oriented ) for their younger set in the near future. Maybe in a month. New Club opening: )

You have to remember that GBH is 6 yrs old and part of their crowd grew up and probably prefer to stand around and lounge than dance in a dark club.

Thinks change.

But I heard they have alot of things coming up ( dance oriented ) for their younger set in the near future. Maybe in a month. New Club opening: )

wheres carl kennedy been? i know he spun Crobar a few weeks ago but whats his plans for the future?