Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq

well, no shit it's despicable but if we werent there this shit wouldn't happen

this has to be the biggest crock of shit...u dont think they (al qaida) would have done this anyways? maybe not nick berg, but some other innocent person trying to help? maybe if we WERENT in Iraq, Berg would still be alive today...but that doesnt mean that these animals would have found another person, maybe in Afghanistan, Kuwait, etc and done the same? the MPs pictures of the POWs just makes Arabs rally behind Al Qaida's death of Berg...they have killed innocent people in the past, they will continue to do so...animals

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO are you guys blind?!?!? All of us on this board have expressed "outrage" - read the posts! And I'm still waiting for the "outrage" from the right for the prisoner torture and murders! Bunch of hypocrits.

i am outraged by the prisoner tortures and deaths...and i have stated in many posts my outrage on these soldiers....

i am outraged by the prisoner tortures and deaths...and i have stated in many posts my outrage on these soldiers....

I wasn't talking about you Matas...only to the so-ultra0nationalistic-that-they're-blind group on here. ;)

id rather have a bag on my head and prance around in womens panties then MY FUCKING HEAD CUT OFF. get the fucking point asshole.

How about a broom stuck up your ass? How about being forced to suck another man's dick? How about spending days naked in a tiny cell with no light.

Don't say shit till you know what it REALLY means. You sitting here thousands of miles away who doesn't know SHIT about torture. LIsten to McKain - he's been through it.

There's plenty of outrage about the beheading - but you ultra-right wing fools are just blind to it and selectively hear only what you want. If you want another ultra-nationalistic, right-wing racist Current Events baord, check out NCC - might be more to your preference. Some of the idiots on there belong to NAzi Germany...

http://www.*************.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8

How about a broom stuck up your ass? How about being forced to suck another man's dick? How about spending days naked in a tiny cell with no light.

Don't say shit till you know what it REALLY means. You sitting here thousands of miles away who doesn't know SHIT about torture. LIsten to McKain - he's been through it.

There's plenty of outrage about the beheading - but you ultra-right wing fools are just blind to it and selectively hear only what you want. If you want another ultra-nationalistic, right-wing racist Current Events baord, check out NCC - might be more to your preference. Some of the idiots on there belong to NAzi Germany...

http://www.*************.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8

hehe...n.i.g.h.t.c.l.u.b.c.i.t.y is so hated, its blanked out...haha

lets not have the old who is more nazi argument again please

and yes i would take a broom in the ass over my head chopped off

i cannot believe you are arguing this with me

you are a worthless piece if shit you know that? you really are

why dont you just go join al Qeada it seems like you would be happier there. then i would join the army so i can hunt your pussy ass down and stick a broom stick up it!

why dont you just go join al Qeada it seems like you would be happier there. then i would join the army so i can hunt your pussy ass down and stick a broom stick up it!

You join the army?? haha - you are the pathetic kind who does not have the guts! You just have the courage sitting in front of a computer arguing over the internet about "how I will join the army and kick your ass"!

:laugh:

Nothing but trolling...

ANother thing you moron - the beheadings were the work of Al Queda, who would have done this regardless of the prison debacle. Not the Iraqis as far as is known.

Who the fuck supports Al Queda you blind fool?

no join the army to stick a broom stick UP your ass not kick your ass!

and i would if i felt the need too

and again you do not know me, i have a feeling you are about 17 maybe 16 years old and the only things you know are things that your older hippie brother or sister or parents tell you. its ok you have a young impressionable mind in time you will see the light!

no join the army to stick a broom stick UP your ass not kick your ass!

and i would if i felt the need too

and again you do not know me, i have a feeling you are about 17 maybe 16 years old and the only things you know are things that your older hippie brother or sister or parents tell you. its ok you have a young impressionable mind in time you will see the light!

Again, your maturity level shows, or lack thereof. You're saying I don't know you, yet you presume to assume things about me. haha. Funny!

I don't know anything about you, except that you're in a clubbing CUrrent Events board talking about how tough you are, when the real people are out there fighting. I don't see you fighting...

Why don't you break that brook, and stick it up your own ass.

in college.

one out of two of us is enough.

i am better suited to be in the corporate world then be in the army.

some people are meant to do specific things.

I'm in the coporate world, and have been for several years, post-masters. So, yeah, I'm a little bit older than you.

I just came in to express my disgust with those muslim bastards that executed Mr. Berg, once again the muslims have prooven to be violent animals, who are not worthy of being called humans,

I ask myself, if we will ever live in a safe world? how much longer do we have to put up with them, before we realize that the only way to live in peace is to erradicate this infestation...

I just came in to express my disgust with those muslim bastards that executed Mr. Berg, once again the muslims have prooven to be violent animals, who are not worthy of being called humans,

I ask myself, if we will ever live in a safe world? how much longer do we have to put up with them, before we realize that the only way to live in peace is to erradicate this infestation...

hitler would be proud :rolleyes: