Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My birthday celebrations!(Thurs.May20@DEKO)(Fri.May21@Spirit)(Sat May22 @ 118 & FUEL)

EVERYONE IS WELCOMED !

Thursday May 20th @ DEKO LOUNGE -

My birthday party !!!!!

Rated one of the best Reality Shows in TV "The Apprentice". Ereka and Katrina from the show will be hosting my birthday party along with Rob O" Hara's. To show my appreciation to all for those that attended and supported the parties I did. All my guest will be handed braclets for 1/2 drinks from 9-11 and complimentary admission with an invite only before 11. Everyone after will be reduce admission til 1230. Also we will also have Free Martini tasting from 9-11 as well. Disc jockey Estabon will sooth the evening with some Soul-ful house and DJ Manny the Greek & Unique will be in the main room suppling Hip Hop 80's, Dance & Rock for your pleasure. Dj Klutch in Level 2 will supply the best of hip hop, old scholl, and reggae

Of course Matt and Estabon will be pounding their fists to the congo's and drums!!

Door by Jerry X

For more information, comps, or guestlist feel free to contact me @ 973-941-3515

Thursday May 27th @ DEKO the 3 year anniversary. Hosted by playboy mates

Thursday June 10 - He's back ! Erick Morillo

Victor Soto - Red Carpet promotions

attachment.php?attachmentid=30378

attachment.php?attachmentid=30377

Deko Lounge

Rt 35 S.

Sayerville, NJ

www.dekolounge.com

Friday May 21st @ SPIRIT a.k.a. TWILO

One more birthday party

For bottle service, list, or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.Door by Jerry X, Fernando, & Victor Soto

160577spirit_14-med.jpg

Saturday May 22nd @ 118 & FUEL - afterhours

Resident dj Carlos Realm supplying the best of house and dance music. Along side Carlos will be guest DJ TROY ST. CHARLES.Ladies are admitted free before 11.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton Street

Newark NJ, 07105

www.118lounge.com

Saturday/Sunday May 22/23rd @ FUEL after-hours

The man that made it possible Mario Calegari will be playing along with guest dj TROY ST CHARLES. I might do a little set of some deeeeep unerground house. Only if im up to it, lol.

FUEL

171 Vanderpool Street

Newark, NJ 07105

www.mapquest.com

Happy B-day Spic.....lmfao

I'll get my ass to one of those parties....maybe deko thursday....

We doin a birthday dinner tuesday..lemme know, Im overdue for Newark!!!

Sounds good, THX! Let me know. Try and make it for the Thursday party. BRING PETEY if not tell him I'll drag his asssssss from CIRCA to DEKO! I know Georgous George is working.

Victor Soto

Happy birthday in advance Soto-sun!! :) Tell those 2 apprentices that I have some tasks for them to complete!! J/K See u on that Thursday.

THX!,

Hey Sorry didnt give you enough info on SPIRIT when you called. I was almost and had to up earlt this damn morning :cuss: for work. Hope you can make it out at any of the venues.

Victor Soto

Vic hows was last nite sorry i was doin last minute sound things at FUEL so your b-day will sound fuckin great trust me John did some amazeing things last nite he put all the LOUDSPEAKERS to work (LMAO) call me baby i need Troys Full Name and cash please or we aint goin no where!!!!!!!