Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or is this messageboard ADDICTIVE?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starburst777 your funny.... I mean that in a good way. Interesting.... I want to thank you for stating this thread it made me laugh.. Your responses are honest, i like that.

Well this board is the BOMB. Just like any thing in life, whether you speak of DJ, Music, or Club or Job .... whateva... it's what you make of it..

So it applies to this board as well. Make of it as you will. I have made a close comrad in AZTECNYC <--not exactly sure how his handlename here is spelled..

But in any event. back in the olden days we'd do Dinner Meet up and there I met a few cool people that I went out to clubs with and shared spiritual uplifting ideas and beliefs.

I have had experienced some amazing things with people from this board. In fact

IN FACT... Some beautiful young lady from the MidState i believe Witchataw KS however you spell that city in Kansas... B/c of her I am now a true believer in having my sexual partner probe my chocolate starfish, and tamper with my childhood.

and it's experiences like these that allows me to be more open minded, and creative so I can share more of myslef and be able to bring higher limits of ecstacy and orgasm to my partner(s).

I am just being candid.

This board is also a good hub for people with the same interest of music, and passion for dancing.. Here you'll find cool people that are more than happy to share the latest news about what good clubs to go to on what night, and where a certain DJ will be spinning at and stuff like that..

Hope you continue to post and make the most of this board as I have made most of my chocolate starfish.

no one who I go to school or work has a clue what I'm talking about when I mentioned places like Avalon or Crobar, or DJ's like Tiesto or Picotto. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone at school and work, that is why I'm addicted to Clubplanet. The only true clubbers are on this forum. I've been on this forum on and off since 10am, and I still have another half hour til its time to go home

Ever since I joined I've been OBSESSED! How long does recovery take? Will I ever resume my responsibilities? I've got stuff to do and I I I CAN'T!!! :working:

Like everything it has its peak and decline, but enjoy it now while you can. ;)

Hey Starburst, do you have any mixes online that I could hear??

Not at the moment. I'm sort of just getting back into it after a very long hiatus.

I mean, I still continued with mobile djing, but it can be whack when people want to hear the "electric slide" and ymca. So anyway, now I DJ the corny karaoke night at Champps bar; and I finally get to play stuff for an hour or so, after the karaoke is over.

I do have an 80's cd that I put together for Jonathan Peter's pink room in Black, (We are old friends). It's a blend of new wave, guido 80's, electronica (kraftwerk), rap (breakdance stuff). Just stuff that brings me back ya know...

I guess I could let you hear- it I think it came out pretty good...

let me know if you wan't it.... :blah: Sorry for the long winded explanation... :type:

Starburst777 your funny.... I mean that in a good way. Interesting.... I want to thank you for stating this thread it made me laugh.. Your responses are honest, i like that.

Well this board is the BOMB. Just like any thing in life, whether you speak of DJ, Music, or Club or Job .... whateva... it's what you make of it..

So it applies to this board as well. Make of it as you will. I have made a close comrad in AZTECNYC <--not exactly sure how his handlename here is spelled..

But in any event. back in the olden days we'd do Dinner Meet up and there I met a few cool people that I went out to clubs with and shared spiritual uplifting ideas and beliefs.

I have had experienced some amazing things with people from this board. In fact

IN FACT... Some beautiful young lady from the MidState i believe Witchataw KS however you spell that city in Kansas... B/c of her I am now a true believer in having my sexual partner probe my chocolate starfish, and tamper with my childhood.

and it's experiences like these that allows me to be more open minded, and creative so I can share more of myslef and be able to bring higher limits of ecstacy and orgasm to my partner(s).

I am just being candid.

This board is also a good hub for people with the same interest of music, and passion for dancing.. Here you'll find cool people that are more than happy to share the latest news about what good clubs to go to on what night, and where a certain DJ will be spinning at and stuff like that..

Hope you continue to post and make the most of this board as I have made most of my chocolate starfish.

I'm sick of lol so I'll just say "tee hee" instead!! ;)

That's encouraging! I won't go thru with CPR (club planet recovery) then--

welll im not a DJ..... my sig is from a song... its call Nobody likes the records taht i play lol... its on the new ultra dance/trance cd vol 5 i believe... 2nd Cd # 5 lol...

im in Queens Baysideeeeeeeeeeee,,,, where in bk are u and how old r u hun?

By the way my name is Danielle ;-)

and lmfao = laughing my F%$&ing ass off

Hi Dan. I'm originally from BENSONHURST baby, I'm 31. I now reside in NJ :)

Not at the moment. I'm sort of just getting back into it after a very long hiatus.

I mean, I still continued with mobile djing, but it can be whack when people want to hear the "electric slide" and ymca. So anyway, now I DJ the corny karaoke night at Champps bar; and I finally get to play stuff for an hour or so, after the karaoke is over.

I do have an 80's cd that I put together for Jonathan Peter's pink room in Black, (We are old friends). It's a blend of new wave, guido 80's, electronica (kraftwerk), rap (breakdance stuff). Just stuff that brings me back ya know...

I guess I could let you hear- it I think it came out pretty good...

let me know if you wan't it.... :blah: Sorry for the long winded explanation... :type:

i def wanna hear it :)

Hi Dan. I'm originally from BENSONHURST baby, I'm 31. I now reside in NJ :)

ahhhhhhhhhhh dont call me Dan... lol sorry i hateeeeeeeeeeeeee it.. Call me D

and wat the hell r u doing in NJ>.. yuck lol...

im a younging who started early,.,. im only 20... started at 13 :bounce:

ahhhhhhhhhhh dont call me Dan... lol sorry i hateeeeeeeeeeeeee it.. Call me D

and wat the hell r u doing in NJ>.. yuck lol...

im a younging who started early,.,. im only 20... started at 13 :bounce:

I'm in NJ now b/c my husband's family is from here. When we had our first kid we were living in a wharehouse loft in Williamsburg, Bklyn and we didn't think it was the best place to raise her. What kind of a freak has a baby, and continues DJing in nightclubs-- me!! so we got our act together and moved to good ol' NJ!! It's not that bad, more space, lots of SHOPPING, which I love!!!

So D that's my story....

I'm in NJ now b/c my husband's family is from here. When we had our first kid we were living in a wharehouse loft in Williamsburg, Bklyn and we didn't think it was the best place to raise her. What kind of a freak has a baby, and continues DJing in nightclubs-- me!! so we got our act together and moved to good ol' NJ!! It's not that bad, more space, lots of SHOPPING, which I love!!!

So D that's my story....

LoL Girl im going to be taking my kids to clubs lol...

yea i was dating this guy from NJ and I knew it would NEVER work lol he was so hard headed about raising kids in NY hes like look i suggest you move in with me lol i was like uh noooooooooooooo NYER 4 life thank u lol.