Clubplanet Nightlife Community

physical attractiveness

bullseye

I am lucky enough to think my girl is perfect for me, and damn good looking :), but no in the long run looks don't matter much. They are a bonus if they are there, but getting along well in daily life is so much more important. Besides all of us are going to get older and if you want your relationship to last it better not be your priority.

I am lucky enough to think my girl is perfect for me, and damn good looking :), but no in the long run looks don't matter much. They are a bonus if they are there, but getting along well in daily life is so much more important. Besides all of us are going to get older and if you want your relationship to last it better not be your priority.

nicely put!

:werd:eventhough physical isn't the main thing but it is the first thing that attracts you to a person, everyone is shallow in the beginning......
I need to be attracted to the guy on both a physical and mental level.

:werd: everyone is shallow in the beginning......

true, true, true....

my female friends know i have a type of woman that i am attracted to, and they love to hold that against me, as me being shallow and not open minded. well, who tf cares wat they want.

Isnt Physical attractiveness is the catalyst as to two people "hitting it off" to begin with.. then personality takes over and dictates how far the relationship may go.. so IMO personality determines how far things may go... that is unless "the goggles are on"