Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weirdest bj ..

mursa

...i've ever experienced occured a few days ago , and im not sure if it was simply that particular girl or if its a common occurence .

- she grabs by dick with BOTH hands as if she's gripping a baseball bat , it's not like she had nothing to suck on cause 3inches or so was still suckable . BUT WHAT THE FUCK IT THAT ...the whole point is to consume as much as possible and having my dick engolfed by the warmth of her mouth (well thats what gets me off) . Im not asking to deepthroat me by no means .

Needless to say , I ended it after 5-8 minutes .

The rest was great, but that episode sucked balls (no pun intended) .

I read the title of this thread and I had to laugh...when I thought of my weirdest BJ, it didn't really have anything to do with the girl not knowing what she was doing but it was actually when I was in Cancun for spring break a while back. I met some slut in the club and got her to take a walk outside with me, we went to some run down lot or something and I popped a squat on a few bricks or something. It was actually a pretty disturbing place now that I think of it but anyway, she dropped to her knees and was sucking me off and the next thing I know the bitch jumped up and was screaming and shit...I was like what the fuck and noticed that there were hundreds of these tiny little bugs crawling up her legs...it was fucking hysterical. We got the fuck out of there, walked into the club and just walked in seperate directions.

I read the title of this thread and I had to laugh...when I thought of my weirdest BJ, it didn't really have anything to do with the girl not knowing what she was doing but it was actually when I was in Cancun for spring break a while back. I met some slut in the club and got her to take a walk outside with me, we went to some run down lot or something and I popped a squat on a few bricks or something. It was actually a pretty disturbing place now that I think of it but anyway, she dropped to her knees and was sucking me off and the next thing I know the bitch jumped up and was screaming and shit...I was like what the fuck and noticed that there were hundreds of these tiny little bugs crawling up her legs...it was fucking hysterical. We got the fuck out of there, walked into the club and just walked in seperate directions.

LMAO

...i've ever experienced occured a few days ago , and im not sure if it was simply that particular girl or if its a common occurence .

- she grabs by dick with BOTH hands as if she's gripping a baseball bat , it's not like she had nothing to suck on cause 3inches or so was still suckable . BUT WHAT THE FUCK IT THAT ...the whole point is to consume as much as possible and having my dick engolfed by the warmth of her mouth (well thats what gets me off) . Im not asking to deepthroat me by no means .

Needless to say , I ended it after 5-8 minutes .

The rest was great, but that episode sucked balls (no pun intended) .

HA HAAHAHhaha you had a bad blowjob... HAAA HAHAAAA

:rofl:

SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! :tongue:

But serioiusly it's the fucking worst when the girl doesn't know what the hell she is doing and you know she thinks it's perfect. You don't really want to tell her no, not like that...do this. It's funny too cause the whole time you're just lying there not getting off thinking to yourself, "this is fucking horrible"

But serioiusly it's the fucking worst when the girl doesn't know what the hell she is doing and you know she thinks it's perfect. You don't really want to tell her no, not like that...do this. It's funny too cause the whole time you're just lying there not getting off thinking to yourself, "this is fucking horrible"

Then that's your mistake.. Tell her that she is doing it wrong! No shame in that..

Then that's your mistake.. Tell her that she is doing it wrong! No shame in that..

yeah, it's just that easy

but I'm not really talking about a girl you're seeing for a while because chances are you both know what each other like but with some random chick or something you're not gonna really just come right out and say "yo, you suck at sucking dick"

A day /a month.. If she sucks I would tell her.. It can only help you both out!

obviously if I'm seeing a girl for a month and didn't like what she was doing, we would fix that problem but chances are if I'm getting my dick licked for the first time by some chick, I'm not gonna really just come right out and tell her that doesn't feel good. Maybe I'll throw some little subtle hints of what I do like but that's about it.

im with nomenbername ......... I don't wanna say anything that'll most probably hurt her feelings , then in turn hurt my chances to HIT IT . :)

of course not...you sit there and act like you're enjoying it by throwing in a few fake "oh yeah, just like that" and than you tap that ass!

Well then keep on getting bad jobs...

so let me ask you this and remember we're only talking about a blowjob your getting from a chick the first time...do you really think it will make things better if you stop and try to direct her on how to give you a good blowjob. I think that will only make things more awkward and maybe ruin the rest of the time. But like I said if it's with some chick that I'm into, than we would work things out to find out what we both like and dislike.

so let me ask you this and remember we're only talking about a blowjob your getting from a chick the first time...do you really think it will make things better if you stop and try to direct her on how to give you a good blowjob. I think that will only make things more awkward and maybe ruin the rest of the time. But like I said if it's with some chick that I'm into, than we would work things out to find out what we both like and dislike.

This is the problem with men.. They can never think..

If she sucks and you cant tell her, you begin to role play

and you say ok you tell me how you like it and I will do it for you..

That right there is all a girl needs to hear to wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnna

please you and I'm 99% she will say ok you too and BAM!!

As much as we like to be in charge we also wanna be told what to do..

So tell her what to do! Telling someone how to do something to enhance

your pleasure is not a Taboo!