Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOOD LIFE - Tues. 5/18 w/ LIZA RICHARDSON & CLE ACKLIN

badiye

I don't know what the deal is, but I couldn't post a reply to my original post on this party (See other post entitled Liza & Cle at the Good Life). This is the third time this has happened since this new format. What's the deelio? Anyways, below is the un-edited billing for this party to be released on next week's Flavorpill.net mag. Y'all REALLY should make this. best. Imad.

The Good Life w/ Cle' Acklin and Liza Richardson

Tues 5.18 (9pm)

Tangier (2138 Hillhurst Ave, Loz Feliz, 323.666.8666)

Free w/ RSVP to party_inquiries@hotmail.com or 323.868.3459 / $10

Drown your work-induced worries in a cocktail or two and release the tension on the dance floor tonight at Tangier, as The Good Life, LA's premier bi-weekly DJ lounge, hosts two of the city’s most eclectic and sought after tastemakers. Local airwave diva, Liza Richardson of 89.9 KCRW's The Drop, hits the decks to share her futuristic brand of world influenced deep and tech house grooves. Afterwards, globally acclaimed producer and leading jock, Cle' Acklin of Soundproof Music, follows-up with his signature blend of quirky, forward-thinking dance tracks, showcasing all styles from deep and funky to dark and moody. Enjoy. (AM)

Links:

Liza Richardson of 89.9 KCRW’s The Drop – http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=td&tmplt_type=Everything

Cle’ Acklin of Soundproof Music - http://www.soundproof-music.com/artists.php