Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SpoonyD Sat Party...you missed it

Yo, I have to say it's about time NYC got a good Deep House party going, small venue, perfect vibe....when it goes upstairs, they're gonna tear the roof off!!

Spoony, great party, all those guys were spinning great tracks. See Ya next month!!!

For those who dig deep house you gotta check this one out.

Hey Mo, look I got two records going on at the same time...woo hoo!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Well,

The first night was a complete success. The music rocked. The deep gave way to the filters and disco riffs and everyone had a blast.

Management are backing the party so next month we move into the better space upsairs.

This is gonna be a great thing, we're all very excited.

Thanks Pete for representing! The rest of you can make up for it next month smile.gif

d

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

[This message has been edited by spoonyd (edited 10-30-2000).]

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Well,

This is gonna be a great thing, we're all very excited.

Thanks Pete for representing! The rest of you can make up for it next month smile.gif

d

Baby youre gonna be doing it every month now??? Weel well well, Im gonna have to hook up with some of my crew and head on over for ya. Sorry I missed this weekend...Im sure you were fabulous though!

Love u!

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

Sorry i missed it spoony, i got distracted by a group of NYU students on the way to a swim/dive meet on the train, i had to go 'rub a few out'.

I got an idea for next month, why not promote it as spandex night, with reduced admission for the ladies sportin beefy t a c o s a l a d s.

We could even use the venue for that little "quarter holding" compe'tit'ion we been talkin about.

later spoony,

YOU FAWKIN ROCK!!!!

--------------------------------

m ea t c u rta in z

Originally posted by spoonyd:

REALLY??

downstairs right?

uhm, you shoulda come up and introduced yourself. Or did you and I forget? Erg, things got a little spaced out toward the end of the night.

What did you think?

do think it would fly if we made it a spandex party? <g>

d

Yup... it was downstairs... I met up with noiseboy... I couldn't really get to you cause the joint was so damn packed... I couldn't even say bye to noiseboy, sorry Mike...

From the hour I caught of your spinning... it was pretty fucking good... now that spandex idea sound mighty good...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

damn,

sorry I missed you. Glad you enjoyed it though. If you couldn't tell I'm pretty excited about the night. I think we're gonna be able to make a great time out of it.

So we'll see you at next month's spandex throwdown? Maybe we can get Scarpini out there.

later

d

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

i wuz there. . .

the big d killed some kids sat nite. . . much better than the shite they were playing upstairs. . . fly honeys and drunken europeans too. . .

next time ya better all be there. . . i warned ya. cwm35.gif

------------------

i am the gatekeeper. . .