Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will Pay $50 To Anyone That Helps Me Get A Job At Club

clubsman

I'm looking for work in Miami but I will relocate for a great club job that pays well.The position can be anything available,all they need to do is tell me what needs to be done and it will be done to their satsfaction.I'll also make a great personal assistant to the big man in charge.

I'm looking for work in Miami but I will relocate for a great club job that pays well.The position can be anything available,all they need to do is tell me what needs to be done and it will be done to their satsfaction.I'll also make a great personal assistant to the big man in charge.

If you don't know how to get a job at a club on your own...what makes you think you are fit for the job in the first place?

I know how to get a job on my own but when it comes to certain jobs it can be all about who you know.

I know how to get a job on my own but when it comes to certain jobs it can be all about who you know.

In this business you have to create your own work and learn how to promote yourself. It is about creating a persona/ character with skills essential to the business.

I knew litterally zero people when I started going out, and after a few months I knew just about every nightlife personality and allot of owners and if you are good at what you do, work will come to you.

wtf? you guys don't remember this dude- you fuckin' burnouts!!! ;) no but really, he comes through here every once in awhile and makes the exact same pathetic post!!!! i think he's either yet another alter-ego of some fucker on the board, heh, or else he's about as lame and desperate as you can get, not to mention kinda creepy. :worry:

wtf? you guys don't remember this dude- you fuckin' burnouts!!! ;) no but really, he comes through here every once in awhile and makes the exact same pathetic post!!!! i think he's either yet another alter-ego of some fucker on the board, heh, or else he's about as lame and desperate as you can get, not to mention kinda creepy. :worry:

lol.. too funny

yup! it's about who you know so get your club shoes on and get to know some people...

seriously, anyone in the club industry is for the most part an extrovert... you need to be able to walk into a club and let them know you mean business and that your good at what you do, and honestly all the jobs i've ever had there was one key element that got me it ,other than my talents, i got along with the people that were there...so dont beg for work online if you want a club job,go out get to know people and in short time you'll have a job in this industry...also $50 bucks(or any amount) is not gonna get you a recomendation this business is also about reputation, no one will put that on the line recommending someone they dont even knowcause once you lose it you lose it, good luck getting it back...you gotta go out there and hustle!

ahhh the truth be told... :jawdrop: -peace and one love to all...time for my power nap... :werd:

wow so true after posting my last response i looked at some of this guys other posts....this is some crazy shit....you've posting this shit up for a while...

prob this guy gets some little pleasure from begging for jobs on the internet, let me try it....

please please please....i will spin for food.... please please please...i swear i wont train wreck my mixes, i will responsibly and safely go from one track to another and stuff....lol...there its out of my system...lol... :vomit2: