Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone at Tunnel last night read....

hey guys i hope everyone had fun last night at tunnel i know i did smile.gif even though the bouncers kicked out some of my friends(in kurfew nonetheless!) I was dressed as Rainbow Brite so if anyone saw a Rainbow Brite that was me!!!!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

where in ny are you from, i'm from li, clubbed all summer at exit, sf, cheetah, all my friends went back to school, i go to manhattan college but don't go out like i did all summer, i need to party hard, i haven't rolled in weeks think its getting to me all depressed all the time, i need to get out, i went to tunnel a couple of weeks ago it was cool but chilled with the people i went with, i need help

omg! that was you?! I 'm the one in pink who gave you the glowsticks!

how funny.

FG

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

hey guys i hope everyone had fun last night at tunnel i know i did smile.gif even though the bouncers kicked out some of my friends(in kurfew nonetheless!) I was dressed as Rainbow Brite so if anyone saw a Rainbow Brite that was me!!!!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

nurturing the embers

btw, I went to the meetup place and no one was there. then it occurred to me that there were 2 entrances: kurfew and main tunnel. I went in the main tunnel entrance because the line was much shorter. bummed I missed you guys, but had a great time. spent most of the night in the upper-most room with dj assassin, athem trance music. If you saw a women all in pink--pink wig with silver goggles, pink wings, pink feather halter, pink tutu, and pink fuzzy boots--that was me.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

can't recall seeing you, but for what its worth had a great time

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

*bump*

please thank you smile.gif im interested to knwo if peeps saw me and what they thought smile.gif

see above. unless there were 2 rainbow brites at the club, we had a nice if brief meting. thought you looked cute as a button in your costume. and you seemed very nice.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

yo fire girl i was there too i seen you ..!!! i as there with DJ assasin , i was wearing a white wife beater with a sick design in the middle of it .. and black ufo's with Blue glowsticks .. i was with a guy with blue ufos and a white shirt and also blue glowsticks

byee !!

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

yes! now I remember seeing you! I can't believe that I encountered 2 fellow list members and didn't know it. (the rainbow brite thing really cracks me up)

my bf was also there. he was dressed in an orange jumpsuit with a hose that ran to a glowing backpack.

btw, I normally don't dance that badly. *g* sat night I was too tired and stressed to dance with any style...that was all about energy release. just so you don't think I'm a totaly spaz. assassin rocked!

FG

Originally posted by glowball:

yo fire girl i was there too i seen you ..!!! i as there with DJ assasin , i was wearing a white wife beater with a sick design in the middle of it .. and black ufo's with Blue glowsticks .. i was with a guy with blue ufos and a white shirt and also blue glowsticks

byee !!

------------------

nurturing the embers