Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW WAS EXIT ON SAT.!?!?

i heard it wasn't good

way to packed as expected and boris replayed basically his whole sanctuary set w/ like 5 good songs all nite

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i heard it wasn't good

way to packed as expected and boris replayed basically his whole sanctuary set w/ like 5 good songs all nite

-Rob

they LIED to you Rob....Exit was great....it was a lil too packed...but by 4:30AM it was just perfect....The crowed was great....I looked at the dance floor from the 2nd floor and all I saw was people jumping and having so much fun...the show gave me chills...loved it....the new room....GREAT...it feels like you walk in into the different world....LOVED IT.....anyway....I HAD SO MUCH FUN THERE.....AND....Boris was......GREAT....GREAT....he had everyone moving NON-STOP....so Rob... smile.gif

hey i know it was heresay hun smile.gif

i'll go back to exit, someday...

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

it was packed but c'mon it was halloween everywhere is packed that nite

boris was very good, one of his better nites @ exit

THIS WEEK:

free ck underwear and bacardi

FOR LIST:

email: Oasis9389@MSN.com

AOLimer: Oasis9389

------------------

Exit Sat 11.03.00 FREE CK underwear and FREE Bacardi for Guestlist: Oasis9389@MSN.com, (201)725-8858,

exit was awesome on sat because itr wasn't 40 bucks to get in like sf and there was just the right amount of people there you didn't need a costume like sf and by 400 it was all the regulars that normally go as usual boris was off the hook all night cwm28.gif

------------------

"EGO" FRIDAY NIGHTS AT OHM see the man who created "BLACKOUT" DJ MADA

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM

YES DJ Boris was awesome.. and YES HE did replay the entire sanctuary from last week's level 5 (if anybody says different they have no clue has to what they are talkin about).. he play a lot of old songs..But overall i thought he was awesome. Definitely TOO crowded.. at like 4am.. u couldnt get in or out of the new room. Exit Inside is the best club in NYC heads DOWN.

--Do u know how it feels to fuck on cocaine?-- cwm41.gif

Boris is famous for replayin his sanctuary sets. I know cause I have everyone from the past year on tape. He doesn't do it all the time but sometimes he does them to a tee. It's kinda beat when he does it but the songs are off the hook anyway. That track from his last sanctuary on the second side right before the commercial break is phat, he played it saturday around 5ish, I think it's a remix of follow me or the drums (by cosmic gate). Does anyone know anything about this track?