Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dreads

So this weekend my girlfriend starts to dread my hair. I think the only reason that she is dreading for me is so that she can hurt me. Anyone ever do dreads befor, if so I need to find a shampoo that is residue free.

...i had a couple of cornrows once but never the entire head...whatever you do, be wary of da funk...you'll notice it when people start giving you a larger space around you when you walk...unless ofcourse you already experience that...;)

i was always afraid that if i did, i'd look like Billy Corgan :worry::shake:

...you better make up your fucking mind on who you look like...this is at least the fourth reference to someone famous...perhaps you just look like you!...:)

the only other way to get them out is to cut your hair bout 3 inches from the scalp. Then get a good conditioner and take like a million and a half showers. Eventualy you will loosen the hair up again.

the only other way to get them out is to cut your hair bout 3 inches from the scalp. Then get a good conditioner and take like a million and a half showers. Eventualy you will loosen the hair up again.

Yeah, but you still have to cut your hair... why don't you just get fake ones?