Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto

Awwww...you know I love watching you get down! Someday I'll be able to keep up! I'll have to take lessons from you and Betty...you two were a RIOT...my jaw was on the floor when you both did your "acrobatics"....lol... :jawdrop:

Jaybird's right though...you're the pied piper of CP and we all just flock around you... :party:

ok ok . that feels better .. coz i was like . whatttttttttt ... so i wasted my "yesterdays" energy on nothing .. hehehe (wink wink) ..

but the truth is .. u r becoming the energy and the spirit behind this group .. we can elect u a spiritual leader if u promise that u stay in one place for more than few minutes ..

but since i know u . i dont think this will happen . hehe .. so .. the leader position unfortunately will have to come back to me .. oh well

as for dancing . dear . u know i wana teach u how to get down .. u have to just close ur eye .. and do it .. i mean . the dance that is .. hehe

gotta run to a meeting .. later dear ..

peace

the MASK

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see the pics tooo....

All I can say for now (bc work has been kickin my butt lately & don't have time to post yet) is: It's TUESDAY and WHY ARE THE H#%L ARE MY LEGS STILL SOREEEE..... :laugh:

Picotto was awesome...the entire weekend at Avalon was awesome...and I had a great time meeting and gettin down with everyone :D

And the PCR-Mobile rocks!! And dammm you PCR for asking us after the weekend is over if we wanna do afterhours??? lol...

When the CP/Avalon crew hits the floor we all go: wwwwurrrrrbbbbppppssshhhhpppfffttttttttttttt!!! LOL

Betttyyyyyy, girl, you gotta come out with us more often :D

Cheers...

Kim thanks girl.

I'm so hurt tooooo but it was amaising ( I like this kind of pain ;)

I'll try to come out more often, but the problem is I'm so addicted to Mauro that no one else can satysfiy me LOL ....... ok ok there is ONE guy who knows what I like.

Awwww...you know I love watching you get down! Someday I'll be able to keep up! I'll have to take lessons from you and Betty...you two were a RIOT...my jaw was on the floor when you both did your "acrobatics"....lol... :jawdrop:

Jaybird's right though...you're the pied piper of CP and we all just flock around you... :party:

Thanks again, but for the lessons you gotta go to THE MASK, he's the man on the floor, I don't know what he did to me to make me move like that.

Are you happy now Mr. Dragon it's all about you LOL you :rock:

Kim thanks girl.

I'm so hurt tooooo but it was amaising ( I like this kind of pain ;)

I'll try to come out more often, but the problem is I'm so addicted to Mauro that no one else can satysfiy me LOL ....... ok ok there is ONE guy who knows what I like.

awwww . thank you darling .. i try ..

hahahahahaha

peace

the MASK

Thanks again, but for the lessons you gotta go to THE MASK, he's the man on the floor, I don't know what he did to me to make me move like that.

Are you happy now Mr. Dragon it's all about you LOL you :rock:

hell yaaaaaaaaa .. but i know what i did to you darling to make you move like this ..

problem is .. i cant tell .. u know .. in case there are women in the club who wants me .. then i dont want to make them crazier than they are (i.e. after they hear what i did . .hehe0

i am baddddddddddd

peace

the MASK