Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thurs May 27 DEKO-2 Yr Ann. hosted by Playboy Playmates Lindsey Vuolo & Christi Shake

Nu Society invites everyone and thanking everyone for making DEKO what it is today

Dimetri . Jerry X . Joe Armenio . Victor Soto . Hugo . Dean . Fabrizio . Francois . Rob O' Hara . Matt Mango . DJ Estebon . DJ Klutch . Dj Manny the Greek . & DJ Unique invites all to our 2 Year Anniversary Thursday May 27 @ Deko Lounge

Hosting our evening will be Playboy Playmates/Centerfolds Lindsey Vuolo & Christi Shake. Disc jockey Estebon will chill the early evening with some soul-ful house so everyone can enjoy our complimentary Martini's from 9-11. Manny the Unique will supply the music on the main floor with a diverse of hip hop, house, 80's and ROCK! As Klutch holds it down in LEVEL 2. Matt and Estebon will be doing the dynamic duo percussion set !!! To be placed on the list simply say my name at the door for reduce admission. For comps, bottle service please call Victor Soto at 973-941-3515.

Door by Jerry X, also thanks him for holding that door tight every Thursday night for the past 2 years!

Strictly 21 and over-ladies free til 11

Again we like to thank everyone and hope to see everyone attend

Deko Lounge

Rt. 35 South

Sayerville, NJ

www.dekolounge.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=30536&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=30537&stc=1

Parade ATW will be in full effect! FINALLY, i have found a Jersey crew who knows how to throw a real party with some damn good music. I wish i was there from day one, but i am sure there will be many more parties to come.

Keep up the great work everyone.

-Shane

deko thurs hands down is deff the best thurs nite party around these guy who throw this party are deff a very strong crew and know what they are doing i so enjoy deko thurs i willd eff be in the hosue for this

THANXS FOR THE SUPPORT..... ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM SOMEBODY ELSE ON HOW MUCH THEY ENJOY THIS PARTY.

THANXS

JERRYX

i will definitely be out and about on the anniversary night.. too many good people out there, that deserve our support.. all you guys are awesome!!

tear the roof off fellas and ladies!!:bowdown: great thurs. night party!!! keep it up

THANXS FOR THE SUPPORT....

i will definitely be out and about on the anniversary night.. too many good people out there, that deserve our support.. all you guys are awesome!!

tear the roof off fellas and ladies!!:bowdown: great thurs. night party!!! keep it up

Crackhaus!