Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's why the XS "NU" party will fail

Because I'm going to bomb them

Very nice! You should becareful in the words you use these days. Some people can take that comment very offensively. Someone can contact the owner of the website telling them someone feels threaten. Then they will trace you email account and have all types of cops and FBI's at your door for saying a threatening comment. I saw it before and it can be done.

Victor Soto

Very nice! You should becareful in the words you use these days. Some people can take that comment very offensively. Someone can contact the owner of the website telling them someone feels threaten. Then they will trace you email account and have all types of cops and FBI's at your door for saying a threatening comment. I saw it before and it can be done.

Victor Soto

well in that case i hope your hondurian ass gets deported back to guatemala you you fucking colon camper

xlr8ted, damn, do you post on every forum on this god for saken site?

you worthless peice of garbage. i hope your mother has heart disease and soesnt know it yet

You know a lot for just joining....

fake un-funny names are the worst

Nah rydell and testicles is old

You guys lost your humor over here, I saw X's name and I figured there was something worth reading, but I was wrong.

I will take a stab and say either Kosta or Billy

who was humorous over here on the jersey board?

id like to know im just curious

Nah rydell and testicles is old

You guys lost your humor over here, I saw X's name and I figured there was something worth reading, but I was wrong.

I will take a stab and say either Kosta or Billy

NO ITS CALEBB