Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ex's

same here, but mine still does read my posts and asks me q's about them, lol

Al don't be stressing this.....like i told u b4 i know u will find the right one soon :)

i know... he's registered here, and i know he used to check it out, lurked, never really posted, don't know if he still does....

yea we talk sometimes.....i should really avoid it...

its completly my fault that i cant find anyone.....i cant get over how i messed up with this chic and im afraid if i find a new one as good as her that i would hurt her too....im also afraid of getting hurt. Had nothing to do with cheating...cuz ive been cheated on and i would never put that on someone....its more like not appriciating what i had and just letting the romance simmer down...

i feel like my radar is off too man........my friends have to tell me "her...over there...12 o clock...shes checkin you out..." THen i do nutin bout it....i have no idea what the hell is wrong with me....i know theres more fish in the sea but its a combination of lack of confidence and not being over my ex i think....

i need to find a hole and go hide :(

god....i get so depressed when i talk to mine.....

thinking about all the good times and how i was such a prick to let what happened happen....

:(

im just in the midst of a breakup, and it does suck :(

it's much better when both parties accept the breakup. But that can't always be.

Im just distracting myself and looking forward to things in the future. It's the only way to get over it.

Realize you'll talk to and date lots of girls B4 you find the one you want to be serious with ;)

i felt that way for awhile... i think for me it was the not being over my ex factor.. or the fact that i didn't meet anyone who treated me as well as he did, or that i clicked with as well as with him.. but then I was just like fuck him, and moved on cause i wasn't gonna dwell over some boy...

i think the biggest blow was to my confidence.....i honestly dont think i can land somenoe as beautiful with a wonderful personality as her.....guess time heals all wounds.....its certainly taking a hell of a while tho....

wurd i feel you on that, my g/f of 4 years was the same.

Luckily I don't have no bad feelings for her but also I don't talk to her anymore. I think it's easier not to bother with exes.

The few exes that still contact me get on my nerves so fuckin much :argue2:

Time will heal the wound, you won't forget and from time to time it comes back n bugs ya but you'll learn n grow from this experience.

yea i guess your right man.....i dunno im just really fucked up over it.....everything else in my life is just perfect....if i could find out what the hell was wrong with me regarding my love life and just get over her finally i think i would be completely happy..... :(

yea we talk sometimes.....i should really avoid it...

its completly my fault that i cant find anyone.....i cant get over how i messed up with this chic and im afraid if i find a new one as good as her that i would hurt her too....im also afraid of getting hurt. Had nothing to do with cheating...cuz ive been cheated on and i would never put that on someone....its more like not appriciating what i had and just letting the romance simmer down...

i feel like my radar is off too man........my friends have to tell me "her...over there...12 o clock...shes checkin you out..." THen i do nutin bout it....i have no idea what the hell is wrong with me....i know theres more fish in the sea but its a combination of lack of confidence and not being over my ex i think....

i need to find a hole and go hide :(

dont give up hope hun. if you really want her back, then go for it. my bf that im with now and i went out before...and he made some really really bad mistakes...and he did everything in his power to get me back, it took something that shocked the hell out of me but it worked....we have an amazing relationship

if you want her back, then try everything possible to do so, when you feel as though you've exhausted every option, then not only will you know that theres a reason why you two aren't together, but you will also have no regrets and "what if"'s

dont give up hope hun. if you really want her back, then go for it. my bf that im with now and i went out before...and he made some really really bad mistakes...and he did everything in his power to get me back, it took something that shocked the hell out of me but it worked....we have an amazing relationship

if you want her back, then try everything possible to do so, when you feel as though you've exhausted every option, then not only will you know that theres a reason why you two aren't together, but you will also have no regrets and "what if"'s

kind of tried this, it didn't work......but Destiny is right in saying that you'll have no what if's and regrets if you do make your best efforts........the icing on the cake was yesterday my ex calling me and telling me she's pregnant.....the father is some joke who I've met a few times.......disappears for days when he starts doing dope......real nice........nothing like an ex calling you to tell you how bad she fucked her life up.........once the excitement of knowing how fucked she was wore off, then I finally felt bad for her.........

i have a ounce of hope which i know i shouldnt...i honestly think it wont happen....but what really buggs me out is that it has effected my confidence level soooo much that its preventing me from seeing other peeps....i get so easily intimidated lately if i see a hot chic checking me out that its almost like denile. like "nah she cant possibly be looking at me" and i slack off and ignore it. and if i see someone i do like i have no confidence to walk up to her what so ever.....i dunno im fucked up in the head....wish i could figure it out :(

have that little shred of hope and go for it if you want

however, you should never let someone effect your confidence...its the one few things thats TOTALLY yours, understand that you're a great person or else she wouldnt have been with you in the first place...it'll get easier with time...just make sure that your heart doesnt rule your head, causing you to get completely depressed. if you can't change it, then you get upset over it for a bit, then move on bc you have a life of your own to live.