Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...just a travel fyi...

...for anyone close to the Philadlelphia airport, most carriers including US Air and American Airlines are running first class specials over the next two weeks...meaning, you can go to Cali or Texas or other cities from Philly for under $500 as a First Class passenger...i know y'all got upset last time I didnt bring up ish like this so there you go...

...and for those in the Newark area, Continental has Business Class tickets to Europe for $1500 roundtrip...Rome, Paris, etc are included...that's actually a great price for international business class...

...just spreadin da word...happy travelling...:)

beacuse of minnesota phats over there or just happend to be the same day~!?

...i think it's coincidence...but yo marko...i may hit south beach weekend of 6/4...shit is $330 for first class...booyakasha!...or however you spell it...lol...

...for anyone close to the Philadlelphia airport, most carriers including US Air and American Airlines are running first class specials over the next two weeks...meaning, you can go to Cali or Texas or other cities from Philly for under $500 as a First Class passenger...i know y'all got upset last time I didnt bring up ish like this so there you go...

...and for those in the Newark area, Continental has Business Class tickets to Europe for $1500 roundtrip...Rome, Paris, etc are included...that's actually a great price for international business class...

...just spreadin da word...happy travelling...:)

my dads in Rome right now :splat:

i have an open ticket, but i think im going to use it for montreal... waiting for tony and my friend brian to give me a date that theyre available...

if money's an issue amtrak runs from penn station to downtown montreal for next to nothing. when i went in march it was less than $60 one way.

timing is the issue... atomicapples is always worried that hes going to get fired for some reason, so he never takes off from work... or is even afraid to ask... pussy... the other guy has school/work so finals and etc. but now with the summer coming it should be more realistic and give us time to book flights... how long does an amtrak train to montreal take???

lol you think thats long....i was the biggest prick for taking the bus down to miami from NJ like every other typical cuban.........18hrs

funny thing was that the bus company is called "la cubana" :laugh:

the paint scheme looks like a fucking tropical bird :laugh: