Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BoReDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddd Ne 1 ElSe???????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up everyone I am soooooo bored lol... usually im bsing with HotBarbie or Dragon right now but they arent on :cry: ... soooooooo people start introducing yaselfs.... :type:

Hey girl...long time no see! Are ya comin out on Fri or Sat? :D

Hey girl...long time no see! Are ya comin out on Fri or Sat? :D

Hey Sweety.. Yea I know I havnt seen you or Gab post on here in a while.... Uh I dunno I doubt it,, im suppose to be going to Montauk this weekend,, with a friend and some other people// i wanted to go to disco tonight but i think im on freckin call( ambulance corp) :cry:

whata bout u.. what going on ? :bounce:

Hey Sweety.. Yea I know I havnt seen you or Gab post on here in a while.... Uh I dunno I doubt it,, im suppose to be going to Montauk this weekend,, with a friend and some other people// i wanted to go to disco tonight but i think im on freckin call( ambulance corp) :cry:

whata bout u.. what going on ? :bounce:

Well Danielle, if your plans change and you head to the city instead...let me know! i think i might see fleming AND picotto...heh heh... there are talks of camping out in the garden at avalon... :laugh: i wanna check out that battery park event too, but we'll see. maybe check out some street markets, shop, whatever...

if u go to disco, have fun!

Well Danielle, if your plans change and you head to the city instead...let me know! i think i might see fleming AND picotto...heh heh... there are talks of camping out in the garden at avalon... :laugh: i wanna check out that battery park event too, but we'll see. maybe check out some street markets, shop, whatever...

if u go to disco, have fun!

LoL.. i will...

camping out at avalon lol... have fun... i will def let you know if im not going... ill pm u or call u but its like 85% that we ARE going...

ill def be shopping this weekend lol its my fav thing to do :laugh:

have fun this weekend and be good lol... are u going on the 28?

yea im leaving work around 3ish. im going to the DMV... ahhhhhhhhhhh i got a new car and i have to register it.. and im having nothing but PROBLEMS trying to register it. the dmv is the worst place ever... i rather go to Black lol... we all know i HATE black.

why? i never been there...

yea im leaving work around 3ish. im going to the DMV... ahhhhhhhhhhh i got a new car and i have to register it.. and im having nothing but PROBLEMS trying to register it. the dmv is the worst place ever... i rather go to Black lol... we all know i HATE black.