Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BoReDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddd Ne 1 ElSe???????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did u stay in FLA.. i was thinking about moving there but im hearing that it gets beat unless in Miami, and that is all fake stuff..

i lived in Coral Springs which is 10 min from ft.laurdale.

and omg it was aswome... i moved back cuz i had some probs with my dad down there and i missed my friends also my b/f and i were getting serious and he was in NY so... did what i had to do... should of stayed down there lol cuz now im single :cry:

but Fla is aswome.. im dying to move back...

yep, i have a perkins here also...i live in SI btw

it's a hike to get there tho

lol Perkins... I know exactly what ur talking about girl.. the lovely Lehigh Valley Mall etc. ... well if u ever want a laugh or two.. feel free to visit us here again.... if u are bored enough to.

Ahh the lovely SINY.. used to live in Brooklyn, so all i really remember of SI is the big sanitation thing in between the Outerbridge and the Verrazano.. but from what I hear there are some nice places.. much better than here i am sure..

Staten Island does have some nice places... but Brooklyn is much better, however I may just be partial lol.

lol .... good thing ur not a guy Kim.. I hate guys scorps lol just about 90% of my ex's are scorps lol;;.. STUBBORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JERKS

Baahhhh.. Im a Scorp.

Ahh the lovely SINY.. used to live in Brooklyn, so all i really remember of SI is the big sanitation thing in between the Outerbridge and the Verrazano.. but from what I hear there are some nice places.. much better than here i am sure..

its Smelly Island! lol no offense NyBeauty lol.. u know i <3 u

i go to the one on hylan blvd....thats the one near me, yea SI is smelly island, lol......well at least by me it doesnt smell :)

the one by the pkwy??? on forest ave? lol.. IT SUX my sister in law lives over there as well as this loser im seeing lol...