Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BoReDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddd Ne 1 ElSe???????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope crobar is good, i went to vue last sat and it sucked!!!!!!!! only reason why i went was cuz one of my gf's bf was celebrating his b-day there, out of the places he had to choose a wack place:blank:

You might like Crobar.. and hey were you a regular at Arc...?

Sorry let me introduce myself... name is Gambit-

I used to work in Midtown and Downtown, man i miss the city..

Now i work at Seton Hall University in S. Orange NJ...

I miss going out to lunch w/ peeps from this message board.. we'd do like lunch meet up back in the days...

Why don't you guys start doin' that for yourselfs.. so that you can put a face to a handle name..

I'll be away this weekend to Salem NY .. But next week i'd like to meet up at a club.. let me know where you guys will be goin'

I'd love to intro myself...

I'm a Libra... What's everyone's sign?

well hello there, im a libra too :)

unfortunately i wasn't a reg at ARC but im like italianp7 i haven't had fun in a club since the closing night at ARC.......

that doesnt sound like a bad :idea:

this weekend im only going out on sat and that will be crobar, if i have energy left then i will be going to djais on sun, not sure yet.....

im a GEMINI...........

MOst of Ya know this but my name is Danielle.....

im in qUeEns!!!

yea wasnt a reg at ARC but if I would of started getting into Techno / Dance a while ago I would of def been at ARC everyyyyyyyyyyyyy friday!!

Ive meet some people on CP.... Mike,,,Kimmmmmmmmm,,,Agent,,,SilverBull,,, <3

i hope crobar is good, i went to vue last sat and it sucked!!!!!!!! only reason why i went was cuz one of my gf's bf was celebrating his b-day there, out of the places he had to choose a wack place:blank:

You might like Crobar.. and hey were you a regular at Arc...?

Sorry let me introduce myself... name is Gambit-

I used to work in Midtown and Downtown, man i miss the city..

Now i work at Seton Hall University in S. Orange NJ...

I miss going out to lunch w/ peeps from this message board.. we'd do like lunch meet up back in the days...

Why don't you guys start doin' that for yourselfs.. so that you can put a face to a handle name..

I'll be away this weekend to Salem NY .. But next week i'd like to meet up at a club.. let me know where you guys will be goin'

I'd love to intro myself...

I'm a Libra... What's everyone's sign?

well hello there, im a libra too :)

unfortunately i wasn't a reg at ARC but im like italianp7 i haven't had fun in a club since the closing night at ARC.......

that doesnt sound like a bad :idea:

this weekend im only going out on sat and that will be crobar, if i have energy left then i will be going to djais on sun, not sure yet.....

wow tht many libras....

hmm lets c crobar on saturday....i would do spirit its more fun on saturdays...

so Nybeauty u work for one of those rich investment banks? or r u some rich stockbroker??

me2, im starting to go out more now....no more working and going home, time to party!!!!!

im a GEMINI...........

MOst of Ya know this but my name is Danielle.....

im in qUeEns!!!

yea wasnt a reg at ARC but if I would of started getting into Techno / Dance a while ago I would of def been at ARC everyyyyyyyyyyyyy friday!!

Ive meet some people on CP.... Mike,,,Kimmmmmmmmm,,,Agent,,,SilverBull,,, <3

lol, i work at an IT Consulting firm near NYSE........i would go to spirit but he already made plans for crobar, oh well.......i want to go to spirit tomorrow but cant :(

wow tht many libras....

hmm lets c crobar on saturday....i would do spirit its more fun on saturdays...

so Nybeauty u work for one of those rich investment banks? or r u some rich stockbroker??

me2, im starting to go out more now....no more working and going home, time to party!!!!!

cant party with a bf lol... j.k

yeah for the last 2yrs i stoped the club thing then i broke up with my ex and freedom rang! lol... i started the club stuff again but imkinda sick of it again.... no good parties.. :cry: i miss ARC lol

So let's start an official "Meet - UP"... or would you like me to start a fresh thread .. Let me know... so we can all agree on a place/date/time etc..

lol, i love hanging out w/ my bf....but i also hangout w/ just the girls.....

too bad u dont work here on wall st :(

cant party with a bf lol... j.k

yeah for the last 2yrs i stoped the club thing then i broke up with my ex and freedom rang! lol... i started the club stuff again but imkinda sick of it again.... no good parties.. :cry: i miss ARC lol

Who's spinning at Avalon on the 28th. And where do you guys go on Fridays.... Wow i havn't been out in Sooo long that Club abyss last night

Wildlife Wednesday w/ manny the Greek seemed good. LOL..

So yeah, i'd love to meet up a 'non official meet-up'... next weekend.. eh.. next weekend is so far from now.. . too bad I'll be away this weekend.. grrrr.