Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just To Clear Things Up A Bit

Theres Rumors going around that i got Terminated and left Deko/Abyss on bad terms!! LOL Now THATS Funny.

I left there on my own Will. I resigned on Great Terms and am still very friendly with the whole staff there.

Anyone who was there the last night i worked knows that i was sent off with good wishes and have a mutual respect with management and ownership there.

Just wanted to clear that up for anyone that was hearing rumors.

Thanks.

mr. shah...you're one of the most respected people in this business....It is almost hard to believe that you would ever be one to leave any place of business on bad terms...As of right now you are doing what is best for yourself...the abyss/deko staff was fortunate to have someone as professional as yourself to work for them...I personally wish you all the best of luck with your new venue!

Theres Rumors going around that i got Terminated and left Deko/Abyss on bad terms!! LOL Now THATS Funny.

I left there on my own Will. I resigned on Great Terms and am still very friendly with the whole staff there.

Anyone who was there the last night i worked knows that i was sent off with good wishes and have a mutual respect with management and ownership there.

Just wanted to clear that up for anyone that was hearing rumors.

Thanks.

Yeah that dident make much sense!

Cant wait for your b-day at sleep... going to be INSAIN

There are alot of people I think in the business are scumbags

Mr. Binoy is good people, and many respect him.... But I guess I just found out today about you leaving Abyss/Deko

Thanks bro, means alot. Yeah werent you there when they had the big sign up that said "Best of Luck Binoy, Thanks for etc...."

It was right by the booth. lol