Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Lips

justwannadance

la temperatura era beautilful... tutta la settimana sta andando essere come quella

I hope that sounds ok lol

how are u> Italiano :):bounce:

Im good .... friday was invited to a stupid party I didnt want to go to but went ... and then hit up this huge party I wanted to go to ... omg, about 2,000 people .... then saturday, went to this loft party, probably one of the best parties of the year so far.

My legs are so sore from dancing so much this weekend i couldnt even workout yesterday LOL!

sabada e domingo - maaa la spiagga mmmmmmma bellismo e la personi! una cita grande grande alla spiagga LOL!

y tu tambien? que spiagga te piacece en nueva york? jones beach? molti ani io abito en nueva york.

Im good .... friday was invited to a stupid party I didnt want to go to but went ... and then hit up this huge party I wanted to go to ... omg, about 2,000 people .... then saturday, went to this loft party, probably one of the best parties of the year so far.

My legs are so sore from dancing so much this weekend i couldnt even workout yesterday LOL!

sabada e domingo - maaa la spiagga mmmmmmma bellismo e la personi! una cita grande grande alla spiagga LOL!

y tu tambien? que spiagga te piacece en nueva york? jones beach? molti ani io abito en nueva york.

Wow Italian its soo sexy.....:drool:

whats spiagga???lol

Yeahh Jones Beach or Long beache are nice.... We got to wait a few wks to be able to go to the beach...

Check pms ;)

Angelina Jolie

No doubt

I'll let her marry me!!!!!!!

me and her were engaged, but we decided that if we had kids, their lips would be a safety hazard to anyone near by.

I still wanted to practice making kids with her, but she dumped me for her brother. :(