Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new luz song has got to be

Listen i'm not knocking him, actually Johnthan is a big part of why i am a DJ now. He inspired me. As far as his productions, the guy has a 100,000 studio, and he obviuosly doesn't know how to work it like other producers. I know guys with only propellerhead reason making bangers.

This just my opinion, everyone has there taste in music.

Listen i'm not knocking him, actually Johnthan is a big part of why i am a DJ now. He inspired me. As far as his productions, the guy has a 100,000 studio, and he obviuosly doesn't know how to work it like other producers. I know guys with only propellerhead reason making bangers.

i think youre just a no-name dj who puts down other more high profile dj's to be controversial

"hey listen im not knocking you"

It's The truth, Sorry the truth has setlled in you and actually hit you under the belt. It's Called " An Opinion" and yea sorry i haven't gotten my big break like other's. But i'm sure i know WTF i'm doing behind the booth when i play.

So before i go assuming who is who, do a little reseach buddy. Because i have been around. Not in the biggest NYC club every fucking saturday but i've had my share of spots.

so true

uhm yeah, jp dident make it.

It's The truth, Sorry the truth has setlled in you and actually hit you under the belt. It's Called " An Opinion" and yea sorry i haven't gotten my big break like other's. But i'm sure i know WTF i'm doing behind the booth when i play.

So before i go assuming who is who, do a little reseach buddy. Because i have been around. Not in the biggest NYC club every fucking saturday but i've had my share of spots.

wow what a cocky attitude for a no namer.

I know dj's a trillion times more succesful that are humble and youre gonna preach like your shit dont stink...hey tell ya what...since youre not knocking JP why dont you show him how to put together a track or better yet show him how you use YOUR 100,000 $ studio...OH WAIT>>>YOU CANT.

OK Kosta, You obviuosly Like The Drama On This Board But I'm Not gonna make a big deal of what You Just Said.

1. Don't fucking tell me i have a cocky attitude when i am the least of all people with that.

2. Opinions are likes ASSHOLES, everyone has them...!

3. I'll be forward with you i may not have have a $100,000 studio setup, but i'm a a quarter of the way there and i KNOW WHAT THE FUK I'M DOING IN IT..!

I'm just not gonna start throwing my shit all around the place is music feine's like you who don't even know the other half about the music scene and how hard the jobs of music producers have become with the online sharing...!

4. The Track is not good in my opinion and thats it point blank and simple. Wheter you like it or not i really couldn't give 2 shits.

When i'm done with my L.P. I'll mail you one with reply letter with "UR OPINION" in big letters..! :bowdown:

OK Kosta, You obviuosly Like The Drama On This Board But I'm Not gonna make a big deal of what You Just Said.

1. Don't fucking tell me i have a cocky attitude when i am the least of all people with that.

2. Opinions are likes ASSHOLES, everyone has them...!

3. I'll be forward with you i may not have have a $100,000 studio setup, but i'm a a quarter of the way there and i KNOW WHAT THE FUK I'M DOING IN IT..!

I'm just not gonna start throwing my shit all around the place is music feine's like you who don't even know the other half about the music scene and how hard the jobs of music producers have become with the online sharing...!

4. The Track is not good in my opinion and thats it point blank and simple. Wheter you like it or not i really couldn't give 2 shits.

When i'm done with my L.P. I'll mail you one with reply letter with "UR OPINION" in big letters..! :bowdown:

Its ignorant assholes like you that annoy the shit out of me....sit down son, youre about to get schooled.

1. my observation is that you have a cocky attitude coming on here preaching this and that....dude i never heard of yo so how great can you really be...and Ive been around kid...TRUST ME.

2. opinions are like asholes and everyone has one..and they all stink...at least finish your cheesy line.

3.You think youre gonna tell me about the scene and the industry and behind the scenes and online music sharing..if you want to know anything about this stuff fell free to call me you loser...again dont speak when you know nothing....I worked with many artists...artist management son...delaing with vocalists, dj's and record companies...and I know all too well about the prob's with online sharing and I am guilty of it just LIKE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE so again stop youre fucking preaching...You kow you download music so dont be a fucking hypocrit you look like an even bigger asshole now.

4. i really could care less about your opinion but if youre gonna come on here saying you like or dont like something and try and make a proper reason out of it...do so. all your doing is saying garbage what is your reasoning behind all you badmouthing what dont you like what aspects of the production vocals tracks etc dont you like....dopnt bother answering cause i can care less im just saying for future reference so you dont look like a dick try having an educated response....

CLASS DISMISSED GET THE FUCKOUT.

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P

TELLLING IT LIKE IT IS.

I just don’t get what u don't like about the song. It is put together so well. It runs smooth as silk everything about it is great. Do you just not like the vocals ?the build up? the effects?? Cuase i think this track screams talent. Or do you think it was put together weak? I’m trying to figure out what you’re basing it on. I don’t like country music but I can tell if someone is talented

Its ignorant assholes like you that annoy the shit out of me....sit down son, youre about to get schooled.

1. my observation is that you have a cocky attitude coming on here preaching this and that....dude i never heard of yo so how great can you really be...and Ive been around kid...TRUST ME.

2. opinions are like asholes and everyone has one..and they all stink...at least finish your cheesy line.

3.You think youre gonna tell me about the scene and the industry and behind the scenes and online music sharing..if you want to know anything about this stuff fell free to call me you loser...again dont speak when you know nothing....I worked with many artists...artist management son...delaing with vocalists, dj's and record companies...and I know all too well about the prob's with online sharing and I am guilty of it just LIKE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE so again stop youre fucking preaching...You kow you download music so dont be a fucking hypocrit you look like an even bigger asshole now.

4. i really could care less about your opinion but if youre gonna come on here saying you like or dont like something and try and make a proper reason out of it...do so. all your doing is saying garbage what is your reasoning behind all you badmouthing what dont you like what aspects of the production vocals tracks etc dont you like....dopnt bother answering cause i can care less im just saying for future reference so you dont look like a dick try having an educated response....

CLASS DISMISSED GET THE FUCKOUT.

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P

TELLLING IT LIKE IT IS.

boooooooyaaaaaaaaaaa someone just got owned :laugh::laugh:

i wonder if other dj's got their big break by knocking the bigwigs around them?

they have done more in their little finger than u have ever done.... but, i guess your opinion matters "cause you know how to work the tables" :gang:

i wonder if other dj's got their big break by knocking the bigwigs around them?

they have done more in their little finger than u have ever done.... but, i guess your opinion matters "cause you know how to work the tables" :gang: