Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new luz song has got to be

Its ignorant assholes like you that annoy the shit out of me....sit down son, youre about to get schooled.

1. my observation is that you have a cocky attitude coming on here preaching this and that....dude i never heard of yo so how great can you really be...and Ive been around kid...TRUST ME.

2. opinions are like asholes and everyone has one..and they all stink...at least finish your cheesy line.

3.You think youre gonna tell me about the scene and the industry and behind the scenes and online music sharing..if you want to know anything about this stuff fell free to call me you loser...again dont speak when you know nothing....I worked with many artists...artist management son...delaing with vocalists, dj's and record companies...and I know all too well about the prob's with online sharing and I am guilty of it just LIKE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE so again stop youre fucking preaching...You kow you download music so dont be a fucking hypocrit you look like an even bigger asshole now.

4. i really could care less about your opinion but if youre gonna come on here saying you like or dont like something and try and make a proper reason out of it...do so. all your doing is saying garbage what is your reasoning behind all you badmouthing what dont you like what aspects of the production vocals tracks etc dont you like....dopnt bother answering cause i can care less im just saying for future reference so you dont look like a dick try having an educated response....

CLASS DISMISSED GET THE FUCKOUT.

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P

TELLLING IT LIKE IT IS.

its about time someone put this kid in his place. Velez walks around on this board as if he should command respect. you've done guest spots ever since I've heard your name....other than a horrible summer at djais after which you were FIRED. Club sleep could be up and coming with their new promotion team....but I think you should be counting your days there til a real DJ with talent boots you, now that a real promotion team runs the place

As for your LP...i'll make sure not to buy it. You just doomed your project with your cocky attitude...shoulda shut ur mouth (and not just this time...you've got a long history of cocky statements on this board lately..culminating here)

Review Of Kosta P. Tutorial Lesson.....!

OK ASSHOLE, since you decide to take someone's opinion and open a can of worms on it, let's just see how much knowledge "THE VOCAL WHORE" has.

1. I grew into the nightlife of great dj's like: heather heart, adam x, gonzo, back in the rave scene when it was all about music. Been Involved with plenty of parties since my teen days. As far as my credentials are, i've dj'd (and still presently) spinning for 2 of the biggest jersey promoters in NJ. But it's not all about NJ, i have been around NYC, PHilly, and Florida and Ehhh umm survived this internet opened up the I wanna be a DJ WORLD, ( and trust me there are plenty of producers / great dj's that can vouche for this)

2.As far as music knowledge, please do not even dare fucking challenge me, because one you do not know how much money, time and investing i have put into my music and work. And second don't judge me because you haven't heard my AKA DJ name.. because you been couped up in jersey scene BUDDY..! IF you really want know what my capabilities are, then come down to the once cemetary CLUB Sleep Rejuvenated into a Great friday party, (which happen to be very rare nowadays, especially in the season we are in).

3. I gave you reasons why i think the track is not Good, and they r legit, and if you were a part of a artist management ...delaing with vocalists, dj's and record companies, then i wouldn't be having this argument with you JERKOFF, cause only good ears can hear the quality of productions..! And that about sums why you aren't even in the fucking business anymore.

4. So get off your high horse SON..! I gave my opinion and i'm sticking by it. MY mistake was posting it, so that way DRAMA QUEENS like you can make something of nothing.

5. As far as downloading music, i don't think sooo buddy, i'm not on severs dling music. I may be part of a music community but that is as far as it goes. I contribute financially to todays productions, which is why there are only a minimal amount of labels opened in the present with the online sharing.

You don't even know me, and you try to take an opinion and twist it into a matter of ignorance. If anyone here is ignorant it is you. I never shot you down. I just gave an opinion.

POINT BLANK....! :gang:

Review Of Kosta P. Tutorial Lesson.....!

4. So get off your high horse SON..! I gave my opinion and i'm sticking by it. MY mistake was posting it, so that way DRAMA QUEENS like you can make something of nothing.

POINT BLANK....! :gang:

yet you continue to post, therefore continuing to make this same mistake. Quit while ur ahead....no one respects you here. Your days at sleep are numbered.

Promoters take note...this is why no one associates with this guy

yet you continue to post, therefore continuing to make this same mistake. Quit while ur ahead....no one respects you here. Your days at sleep are numbered.

Promoters take note...this is why no one associates with this guy

Who the fuck are you....? Take note of what...! And who are u to tell me my dayz are numbered..!

peters is one of the nicest and most humble guys i have ever met. spoke with him @ spirit last nite. i praised him for being one of my inspirations....the dude is so humble, he tells me hes just some shmoe that got his lucky break and made it really big.....now THATS humility......when u have power over peoples emotions like peters does....and still be down to earth and not think your a god....

Heres My Opinion of the song. and its just "MY OPINION".

I think the track is not a good production. I think the vocal should have a little more effect on it. I mean her voice is phenomanal but you need a little effect to give it more depth and feeling. The arrangement is ok but could have been alot better. Could have made the builds a little more heavy. Even the kick isnt as powerful as it should be. The Mixdown and Mastering arent that good either, cant hear all the pieces clearly. Cant differentiate some of the sounds. Not a huge fan of the Synths either.

This is just my opinion. so lets not start any drama.

I must admit however that his Sylver Track really grew on me. Like it alot. Gotta give credit where credits due.

Heres My Opinion of the song. and its just "MY OPINION".

I think the track is not a good production. I think the vocal should have a little more effect on it. I mean her voice is phenomanal but you need a little effect to give it more depth and feeling. The arrangement is ok but could have been alot better. Could have made the builds a little more heavy. Even the kick isnt as powerful as it should be. The Mixdown and Mastering arent that good either, cant hear all the pieces clearly. Cant differentiate some of the sounds. Not a huge fan of the Synths either.

This is just my opinion. so lets not start any drama.

I must admit however that his Sylver Track really grew on me. Like it alot. Gotta give credit where credits due.

basically what i said earlier - "the production is whack" ...biter

amen ..........no emphasis on her voice,,,,sounds like it needs to be compressed a bit to match with the arrangements......all in all not her best song in my opinion

Yo Benediction, i like those smile facees rocking to the dj, where did u get that icon from.. what link...? If you can tell me thanks.

who am i to judge i am new to the board been in the scene for like 3 years.. and working and being at djais every saturday for the past 3 years and hearing my share of "big name" djais and working with velez at sleep ill put velez up against anyone.. not only the way he plays but also the promotional side of things the way he played last night @ club sleep-was nuts---this party we started is a staten island hip hop type of crowd..that doesnt appreciate house music and velez makes the crowd move he killed itttt..place was going nuts..just wait to they get the new system in there..as far as people that dont believe what this kid can do in the booth come and check him out one friday...the place was a cemetery before april 9th and now its going strong every friday between our team and joeys team this party will continue to get better with velez playing a big role..those of you who were there last night i am sure will agree :pint:

wednesday funktion 2 -club sleep

thursday wet-poorbillys

friday spin-clubsleep

sat-djais