Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Tommy Lee??????

Curious to know what it was like last night at South Park.............

IMO as far as "STARS" go, this was probably one of the BIGGEST EVENTs in niteclub history....................no offense to Luz or JP or Deborah Cox or anybody like that....................

:hat:

Thats kind of what I was wondering as far as what could he possibly be doing in the Jersey Club Scene..............but when I said biggest night out please notice how I emphasized "STAR" and was not necessarily referring to the performance!!!!!

I mean come on I grew up with the 80s hairbands!!!!

Rock On Bro

Curious to know what it was like last night at South Park.............

IMO as far as "STARS" go, this was probably one of the BIGGEST EVENTs in niteclub history....................no offense to Luz or JP or Deborah Cox or anybody like that....................

horrible. spent $25 to watch t-bone try and use the efx-500, dance like a little boy and drink yaeger. he didnt spin one record or play drums. what a scam. i wouldnt be surprised if djais cancelled his gig. half the people left 15 min into his "set". good to see mr. badass. motley crue rules!

horrible. spent $25 to watch t-bone try and use the efx-500, dance like a little boy and drink yaeger. he didnt spin one record or play drums. what a scam. i wouldnt be surprised if djais cancelled his gig. half the people left 15 min into his "set". good to see mr. badass. motley crue rules!

He was on the drums for a shorter time than the DJing... I know the price was steep but no need to explain Mike you are in the biz

By the way good seeing you last night

He was on the drums for a shorter time than the DJing... I know the price was steep but no need to explain Mike you are in the biz

By the way good seeing you last night

did he spin any Cru records??? :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Shout at the Devil!!!!!!!! :licker:

WHAT??

yeah...haha, he was trying to like get by me or something... i was right in front watching tommy, and he kept like nudging me, so i turn and look at him, and he's like "what, fuck you".. i was like "whoa...lol"... and he grabs my arm, and is like "i'll fuckin kill u"... yada yada yada... so i punched him, haha, and got my bouncer friend to throw him out... stupid jerk ...this bruise is seriously killin me

yeah...haha, he was trying to like get by me or something... i was right in front watching tommy, and he kept like nudging me, so i turn and look at him, and he's like "what, fuck you".. i was like "whoa...lol"... and he grabs my arm, and is like "i'll fuckin kill u"... yada yada yada... so i punched him, haha, and got my bouncer friend to throw him out... stupid jerk ...this bruise is seriously killin me

OMG well good job on punching him :)

haha i just realized that it wasyou who dan saw... he was like i saw you friend there but he forgot your name...