Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stressed OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notallthere444

I stress over everything with relationships. Little things big things, and when things are good i start to stress why are they good? What am i missing that is bad? It's almost to the point that like unable to function at my job, No im not a cool cat. To make matters worse as gay as it may sound i think i have been having panic attacks. Im fucken 6'4 210 and i try and have a kinda badass rep so you can imagine how this isent working out for me.

ANy helpfull advice?

Thanks

id tell u to stop streesing, but it seems like its just part of u!!!!!!!!!!!!! so until u learn how to work it out from within ur self....none of us here can really help u, but im sure some good advice will come out of some of the helpful c.. peeps weve got here!!!!!!!!!

ive just never been able to understand how people get panic attacks....i just cant wrap my mind aroun dit....themrs got them for awhile, and i simply could not sympathize with her, so things would get really weird when that would happen, but thankfully she over that......so maybe she will come on later and give u some tips on how she got over it!!!!!!!!

id tell u to stop streesing, but it seems like its just part of u!!!!!!!!!!!!! so until u learn how to work it out from within ur self....none of us here can really help u, but im sure some good advice will come out of some of the helpful c.. peeps weve got here!!!!!!!!!

ive just never been able to understand how people get panic attacks....i just cant wrap my mind aroun dit....themrs got them for awhile, and i simply could not sympathize with her, so things would get really weird when that would happen, but thankfully she over that......so maybe she will come on later and give u some tips on how she got over it!!!!!!!!

Its a weird thing, I have been in some crazy situations in my life, Seen someone get stabbed, Gotten in many fights , been arrested tons of shit no problem. But like when it comes to arguments with fam, or gf or someone close to me , its very hard for me to breath and i get really nervouse and shit. I mean ., like really cant breath and it scares me worse, Like a vicouse cycle. I think the worst of every situation i used to think this was prepairing me for the worst but its getting to much for me to carry.

U NEED 2 :bong::hump:

Honestly, in a relationship you have to realize that at some point it will end...

and you should not worry when this will happen.

Just know that it will.... and enjoy the moment while you can...

nothing is eternal.... and if you worry about every little thin you prevent yourself from realizing what you have for fear of what you don't know...

I'm not saying to not care but have a realistic approach that you can't control everything and and to downgrade what you can't control... and realize what you can control.... Control your anxiety, before it controls you and your relationship.

DOC~B "Serving ALL your psychosexual needs since 1971"

Honestly, in a relationship you have to realize that at some point it will end...

nothing is eternal.... and if you worry about every little thin you prevent yourself from realizing what you have for fear of what you don't know...

I'm not saying to not care but have a realistic approach that you can't control everything and and to downgrade what you can't control... and realize what you can control.... Control your anxiety, before it controls you and your relationship.

great advice, but he still has more issues than this, that he needs to come to grips with....in other words hes still has more shit, that he doesnt even know is bothering him...its just manifesting itself through anxiety!!!!!!!!

Ive heard advice like this before and although i am not saying you are wrong, I am saying that i cant mold my mind to be like that. That is just so insainly sad for me to except that if i did i would never be able to truly let myself love a girl and i would become a cold hearted nothing that i was once becoming years ago when i tried to do this. I dunno though maybe that was a better feeling then the feelings i have now.

Well the fact that I dont have a man.....and I dont sleep w/ anyone:mad: :hung:

that is what we call a personal problem u need to come to grips with, and as soon as uve done that...ull be able to have great sex with whomever u please and just remember it as a good memory, instead of having to make more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

I dont think is a personal problem....

Maybe what I need is meet a Man that I like a lot and have wild sex!!!!! :bowdown: AMEN Hahaha ;)