Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy crap i guess i will be goin to QUO

just read that dj disciple will be there on the 11,18,25 of june and july 2nd. So any info would be appreciated like admission if their is one and dress code. I already know its 75% bottle service but all i need is a space to dance in.

quo has no cover....

but has a very flamboyant character at the door who chooses at his discretion who is going in.....he seems to like tall, skinny , almost anorexic looking women, and either feminine looking guys,,,,or guys w/cash...

btw, what day r u planning to go?

dont go, lol

i mean its not a fuckne place to dance regardless if fucken Carl Cox was there, i would not go, i went, i didint want to, but i did, its nice inside, they DID do a good job of turning that shit as nasty building into something that looks nice inside...

its just like bungalo 8 or 555, Very Model/Chick? Were so cool in the Vip area, lol

ya know, no one will be danincg, and they will look at you like a freak there, if you dance, with out doing the "grind"

i warned you, remember this, lol

quo is in the same area as crobar, and a bunch of other clubs - so I will forewarn u about the crowd because much are the same - same for dress code. and it's small too.

the door guy treats ppl like cattle, the sad thing is that some don't mind that kind of treatment.

enter at u'r own risk!!

just read that dj disciple will be there on the 11,18,25 of june and july 2nd. So any info would be appreciated like admission if their is one and dress code. I already know its 75% bottle service but all i need is a space to dance in.