Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen...Tonie and I have NEVER said something and not acted on it!

Unlike you who talks and talks :blah::blah:

Hay un dicho que te queda perfecto....."Puro ting ting y nada de paleta!!"

If you don't get it...go ask a Colombian! BITCH!

funny....im not the one talking stuff, that im not gonna come through with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uve only known me a while, and in that little bit....ive said i wont say anything im not sure of......so yes i talk alot of crap, but those r jokes...if i say im gonna do something, im gonna do it...if im not i wont say it...and if i dont know...ill say i dont know!!!!!!!!so check ur sources....cuz u just got served!!!!!!!!!!:D

guesssssssssssss who????????? it's tony! (aka eddie)

first off, i wanna say thank u to tonie for organizing such an event with such great people! & of course - happy birthday, mama! i've been reading this thread laughing my ass off and reliving every moment!!!!

islands of adventure = $ 50

speed pass = $ 15

alcohol = $ 60

pix of crew = $ 25

special appearance by flip's dad = PRICELESS

great hanging with the regulars (flip, themrs, koky, leo, eric, edgar v, elvis & girl) and new friends (the blends, browneyes, trancemonkey & dougie fresh) and of course my lil sista, gina! ur an excellent driver! :splat: & i can't forget the sperms & donkey!

Til the next adventure!

:beer:

BTW - koky have u taken that tank top off yet? :):)

guesssssssssssss who????????? it's tony! (aka eddie)

first off, i wanna say thank u to tonie for organizing such an event with such great people! & of course - happy birthday, mama! i've been reading this thread laughing my ass off and reliving every moment!!!!

islands of adventure = $ 50

speed pass = $ 15

alcohol = $ 60

pix of crew = $ 25

special appearance by flip's dad = PRICELESS

great hanging with the regulars (flip, themrs, koky, leo, eric, edgar v, elvis & girl) and new friends (the blends, browneyes, trancemonkey & dougie fresh) and of course my lil sista, gina! ur an excellent driver! :splat: & i can't forget the sperms & donkey!

Til the next adventure!

:beer:

BTW - koky have u taken that tank top off yet? :):)

THATS MY BOY.....DONT WORRY, FRENCHY GOT YOUR BACK!!!

Hey guys!! I am also laughing my ass off reading all this thread!!! What a great time with everyone, and with everyone new I met!!!! You guys are so amazing!!! We HAVE to do this again!!!

BTW, Michelle, my kitty misses your sperm, he was very lonely yesterday, could not get his thing down!!

Until next time guys, I miss you all already!!!

:hug:

memorable moments...

1. us getting on the Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls (i think thats what its called) and we were soaked before the ride even started !! then the second time around we wanted to set up edgar and tonie and soak them since they missed going on the same boat as us the 1st time and soak em .. we lured edgar into the trap but tonie begged the guy not to put her in the same boat as us and he finally gave in..EDGAR was fucked tho ... right when the boat started moving he was as good as bathed !! :devil: me , happyface and groove eric musta dumped 1000 gallons of water on him "lmao"

2.us waiting at the end of the spiderman and as other people walked outta the ride flip was greeting them with a " ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES" LOL "CLASSIC" !!

3. MICHELLE bitching at eddie to be good and behave all day and thanks to her i believe we were banned from a certain water ride ..HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA !! actually she got in trouble with management a few times and lextacy - 0 !! hahaha

4. sotuchick found jesus christ on the jurrasic park ride LMAO !! AND I THINK SHE WAS PASSING OUT !! lmao

5.UNCLE EDGAR taking care of all his children (well , thats what we were actin like all day) :laugh:

6.a little girl playing skip on the brick floor .. one foot , 2 feet , one foot etc ... and i say to flip " dude i dunno why but im imagining lextacy is gonna come out of nowhere now duing the same shit as that little girl .. 5 minutes later ..lex comes out of nowhere skipping on the bricks with a huge smile on his face just like that little girl ..LMMFAO FLIP AND TRANCEMONKEY LOOK AT ME AND WERE LIKE DAAAAAAAAAAMN !!!!!OWNED !! :lol3:

7. everyone using those express passes over 20 times !! they wouldnt scan them only mark em with a pen and as soon as we passed em we would rub em on our soaked clothes erasing the mark they made and reuse em over and over again :D

8. someone of us being so fucked up she kept passing by all of us and giving her beerbottle head like a chicken !! and then while we were walking down the stairs i forgot what ride it was on she got in the middle of the stairs and slid down duing a humping motion !! " THAT " has got to be when i lost it and couldnt hold it anymore and busted out crackin up !! that was a fuckin classic !! and lets not forget her humping the shrek donkey and the edgar v sperm "ROTFLMMFAO" !!! ill just keep to myself who this was :D

9. there was a sign saying dont feed the birds so lextacy continued to feed the fish instead 1st fries and then something a lil special... lets just say that that fish from now on has a special bond with eddie and will never forget that crazy whiteboy for a very long time ... i wonder if that fish is still feeling happy or is he cracked out :lol3:

theres alot more that i cant remember right now.. those who were there feel free to continue this ........

memorable moments...

1. us getting on the Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls (i think thats what its called) and we were soaked before the ride even started !! then the second time around we wanted to set up edgar and tonie and soak them since they missed going on the same boat as us the 1st time and soak em .. we lured edgar into the trap but tonie begged the guy not to put her in the same boat as us and he finally gave in..EDGAR was fucked tho ... right when the boat started moving he was as good as bathed !! :devil: me , happyface and groove eric musta dumped 1000 gallons of water on him "lmao"

2.us waiting at the end of the spiderman and as other people walked outta the ride flip was greeting them with a " ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES" LOL "CLASSIC" !!

3. MICHELLE bitching at eddie to be good and behave all day and thanks to her i believe we were banned from a certain water ride ..HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA !! actually she got in trouble with management a few times and lextacy - 0 !! hahaha

4. sotuchick found jesus christ on the jurrasic park ride LMAO !! AND I THINK SHE WAS PASSING OUT !! lmao

5.UNCLE EDGAR taking care of all his children (well , thats what we were actin like all day) :laugh:

6.a little girl playing skip on the brick floor .. one foot , 2 feet , one foot etc ... and i say to flip " dude i dunno why but im imagining lextacy is gonna come out of nowhere now duing the same shit as that little girl .. 5 minutes later ..lex comes out of nowhere skipping on the bricks with a huge smile on his face just like that little girl ..LMMFAO FLIP AND TRANCEMONKEY LOOK AT ME AND WERE LIKE DAAAAAAAAAAMN !!!!!OWNED !! :lol3:

7. everyone using those express passes over 20 times !! they wouldnt scan them only mark em with a pen and as soon as we passed em we would rub em on our soaked clothes erasing the mark they made and reuse em over and over again :D

8. someone of us being so fucked up she kept passing by all of us and giving her beerbottle head like a chicken !! and then while we were walking down the stairs i forgot what ride it was on she got in the middle of the stairs and slid down duing a humping motion !! " THAT " has got to be when i lost it and couldnt hold it anymore and busted out crackin up !! that was a fuckin classic !! and lets not forget her humping the shrek donkey and the edgar v sperm "ROTFLMMFAO" !!! ill just keep to myself who this was :D

9. there was a sign saying dont feed the birds so lextacy continued to feed the fish instead 1st fries and then something a lil special... lets just say that that fish from now on has a special bond with eddie and will never forget that crazy whiteboy for a very long time ... i wonder if that fish is still feeling happy or is he cracked out :lol3:

theres alot more that i cant remember right now.. those who were there feel free to continue this ........

10. shit....those trees are moving

11. everybody grabbing mrsblend ass

12. michelle shooting birds

13. everything that has to do with eddie

10. Edgar trying to convince me numerous times he was not taking the 192......Sorry, you know my brain was just not working well at that moment. :)

11. Eddie raving with the swords at the end of the day and the gay universal studios worker loving every minute of it!!! :biggrin:

Let me think of more.......

the keeping us entertained the whole time award ha sto go to the craziest couple i know ...lextacy and michelle :laugh: never a dull moment with these two !! :laugh:

and lets not forget michelles tit stickin out in the picture of the hulk i believe and the guy sellin the pictures didnt wanna sell it to her :rofl::rofl:

and eddie was hungry as fuck at night and walks into the room where blendprod is and hes wrapped up in a white blanket and eddie hauls ass outta there cause he said he looked like burritto supreme and if he stayed there he was gonna eat him !!:lol3:

Wowee kazawee!!! It looks like you freaks had an amazing time over there down there up there somewhere...what kinda pisses me off is them fuckers from the future...I mean...

they took eeeeer jerbssss!!!!! :mad:

THET TUUK DER THERRRRRBS !!

and eddie was hungry as fuck at night and walks into the room where blendprod is and hes wrapped up in a white blanket and eddie hauls ass outta there cause he said he looked like burritto supreme and if he stayed there he was gonna eat him !!:lol3:

that shit was KRUCIAL!!!!!....this happened at around 6 am in the morning after almost 24 hours of partying......scary mofo!!!

the most memorable thing about this trip was being part of it and helping tonie have a great b-day celebration.....you deserve everything and more!!!

:hug:

:rock::rock:

I will never forget this trip, and Happy Early Bday Tonie!!

Its a celebration, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!