Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ive had 5 beers, im buzzed...why cant the party go on forever...

drsatan

serioulsy...why cant it?.

in all honesty...if i hit the lotto or something, my life would be one big fucking party....

take last weekend for example...had a blast at priviledge then on to space until 130PM and then back to priviledge..lol.. had a blast...but...the the thing that sux is that on monday its back to work...feel like shit the whole week and curse myself over the money that i dropped.

if i was a millionare without any responsibilities all my problems would be solved...

ahhhh fuck it

in all honesty...if i hit the lotto or something, my life would be one big fucking party....

take last weekend for example...had a blast at priviledge then on to space until 130PM and then back to priviledge..lol.. had a blast...but...the the thing that sux is that on monday its back to work...feel like shit the whole week and curse myself over the money that i dropped.

if i was a millionare without any responsibilities all my problems would be solved...

ahhhh fuck it

Winning the lotto??? :eek:

I would fucking.............. whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt??? 165564ghost.gif

ahhhh fuck it

listen up young grasshopper...

it's the workweek that creates your party motivation...

the party can go on forever! you don't have to go home! especially if don't have a home, you can just hang out in the streets partying 24/7... there's lot's of people on the beach who live just like that, so next time you're walking down Washington avenue throw them some spare change and salute them for doing what you and I would never have the balls to do! quit life and just party all the time... yeah! (just kidding ;) )