Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar SUCKS!!!!!!

ive been to every time of party in nyc with every style of music with the exception of drum and bass. And theres only certain parties in NYC that the entire club and i mean 100% everybody is thier to DANCE and feel the music and no each other and those are 718 SESSIONS,DANCE RITUAL,TOGETHER IN SPIRIT. If you went to the last body and soul party then you know what i mean.

oh yeah one more thing if you dont know what a room full of dancers and lovers of house and music heads with positive attitudes in all shapes and sizes and age act. Then get your asses to DEEP on sunday june 6 and witness DANNY KRIVIT work his magic. You might even see certain djs on the floor dancing with you just as i have, danny tenaglia,joe claussel, francios k, david morales, blaze, tony humphries,louie vega,

kenny dope are among the ones i remember sharing stories with at that party. And im not gonna even mention perfromers.